DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY 2: SHOULD THERE BE?

Pages: first 12345 next last
I think there should be a Dissidia 2 b/c of all the new mainstream FF games coming out. They need to add FF11, 12, and 13 characters to the roster and give a new storyline. I had some ideas on what they could do for extra added gameplay:

-Double Character Gameplay: Have 2 good characters and 2 evil characters from the FF games appear instead of one. For example: FF4: Good: Cecil, Kain , Bad: Golbez, Zemus (first stage). They could have a system where they could switch characters in-battle, and have an ultimate Dual EX Burst, co-op abilities, etc...

-4-Player Wireless battles: with the above concept, 2 players could team up against 2 other players and co-op battle their way.

Questions?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
mmmm, delcious Kain.

I hope I won't get cavities from all the fanservice
holy crap that look awsome!! i didnt know about that!!
Square has pretty much made the game failproof by trotting out carcasses from FF 4.
Really, though, I'd be more interested in this if I had played FFs other than 4, 5, 6 and 7

Will the dude from Mystic Quest be in this? That'd rock.
Benjamin's super attack: Cure!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I hope Balthier will be in this or Cid from VII and Locke/Shadow from VI. Oh well, I did actually enjoy the first ones gameplay, it was fun.
Both this future sequel and the first one make me wish I had a PSP. So can't wait till I get enough money to buy one.
I kinda wish this was on the PS3 rather than the PSP, but w/e it's all good my boy Kain is gonna be in this one so I'm sold.
Squenix will burn in hell if Auron is not in this game.
I heard Tifa is going to be in it.
Dissidia actually wasn't a bad game for what it was worth, dude. I know it's the cool thing to do to retch at whatever SE does (which is what you should do), but it's kinda cool that they're giving this concept another shake to refine it and work out the kinks.
I see they're following the Super Turbo Hyper Fighting line of sequel logic. Now if only they could make a coherent game.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
You all know that I'm excitedly ranting around the room like a headless chicken about this.

Selphie or Seifer as another character from 8 :3

And Vincent for 7 :3

Oh, oh, and BEATRIX for FF9!!! *giddy*
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
you all know you want Black Mage for FFI. And... Astos? Fuck I don't know.

Get me my Gilgamesh or Doctor Cid and I will be a happy man.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
the only reason people played this stupid game was to play as terra and see the kefka scenes. otherwise it's a pretty boring ass game. like, the kefka scenes were done so well, it is a shame that it is restricted to a shitty game. after you played through the terra story, it was like, who cares what happens after.

the only reason it looked even remotely cool is because it used a lot of amano's original designs. after i got done playing it for like 20 minutes all i wanted was a ff6 remake.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=200963
the only reason people played this stupid game was to play as terra and juggle everyone forever
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
dude, i couldn't even tell the difference between any of the characters it was just "push button 1 and 2 a lot" and you would just, win every battle. most of the time when i died it was because of the camera angles.
Pages: first 12345 next last