IN WHICH YM TRIES A LET'S TRY

Pages: first prev 12 last
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Nah I know, it's just I don't want to be a quitter or anything. Also cheers.

p.s. Sure thing caitmitts. Although I'm a bit busy this weekend so I can't guarantee anything till Monday (hurr look at YM, acting all high-and-mighty, like the world actually needs him)
Hey, could you try Parallel? I have zero feedback on it, and even though it's canceled, it holds a special place in my heart and stuff, and this is a really awesome way of getting feedback. It's pretty short, less than an hour long, maybe less than half an hour? I don't know, no-one's really tried it but me so I wouldn't know!
Yellow Magic
No.

I mean yes
Yellow Magic
No problem. Might have to wait a while as I'm doing two other games atm.

Speaking of which I've uploaded the first video of Space Funeral and have two others waiting in the queue. Stay tuned
I'm enjoying the LTs a lot btw!! Like I'm a horrible backseat gamer so in some ways it brought back memories of trying to teach my dad to play Goldeneye (back!! back!! up!! use the thing!! no, not that thing!! look, just give me the controller!) but it's a lot of fun to see someone react as it all happens haha (especially in the blood cavern...)
Yellow Magic
Hahaha, good to hear! Expect some more from your game in a day or two.

Meanwhile I've uploading three brand new LT Videos for EMDE (EDME?) ! 2. Check em out
Yellow Magic
Three more for Space Funeral. Also bump
Yellow Magic
I did a single video for Parallel but got stuck near the end.
Halp
Thanks for playing! Yeah, that puzzle was a lot harder than the surrounding game ^_^;;

Anyway, move that black rock three to the right, then go up to the three brown rocks up the top, and move the one to the right up, move the one to the left to the right, and the third rock up. Go back to the 2 black rocks, and move down through to the third one, push it right twice, and then left twice. Go to the top where the three brown rock and push the black rock at the top. Go down to the bottom, not pushing anything, and you're clear!
Yellow Magic
No more LTs from me since I'm moving tomorrow. (well not really tomorrow YET; it's still 11:42 PM here, but you get the picture). Sorry everyone! Hope you enjoyed what little I did.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
So when I find the time to sit down and finally watch the latest EMDE!2 videos, you leave. snfklsndf
Yellow Magic
Life's a bitch, eh?
Is this a "I'm not doing another LT ever again ever" or a "I'm not doing an LT until I'm finished moving and settling down" sort of thing?
Yellow Magic
Maybe the latter.
If you get time, can you try one of my games? I don't care which one. I'd reccomend either One Night 2/3 or Legionwood, but it's up to you really.
Pages: first prev 12 last