EMOTIONAL MOVIES

Transformers: The Movie

Op-Optimus Prime... :(((((
yeah, Hot Rod is such a douche.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I cried during the first part of Up and the ending of Toy Story 3.
my first tear jerker was mufasa :'(
post=202254
I almost cried during The Stoning of Soraya M. Yeah, the title gives the climax away but I wasn't expecting it to be so graphic and ...I can't think of a word to describe it. The scene seemed to last forever but you can't pull yourself away. A great movie, all around.

A innocent woman killed, simply because her husband wanted a divorce so he could marry a younger woman and she refused the divorce because she did not want her children to live in poverty. Yeah...that was a hard movie to watch but it's worth it.

should probably mention that it's made even harder when you know that it actually happened
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
ET is still the only movie that's ever gotten me to cry.
Cried during Eternal Sunshine, Up, (almost) Grave of the Fireflies, Bridge to Terabithia, Dancer in the Dark, and The Human Condition.

Dancer in the Dark was probably the most brutal.
Pom Poko made me tear up :(
The Lion King. Honestly, who HASN'T shed some tears over this one? Theres more, but this one sticks out right now.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
The scene in Titanic where the musicians play their final song before
the ship sinks
gets me every time.
@Solitayre: lol.

Also, the first pokemon movie made me cry a bit. Call me a wuss, but that part
Where Ash turns into stone
was pretty emotional to me.
post=202880

Forgot about this one.
post=202882
post=202880
Forgot about this one.
I personally wish it stayed that way.
Even though it was predictable, I did get weepy at the end of Love Exposure.
I cry at the end of almost every movie. Titanic, Toy Story, The Corpse Bride. I'm almost as bad as that one woman who cried after watching Star Wars. Let's see if I can find that video again...
post=202792
The scene in Titanic where the musicians play their final song before
the ship sinks
gets me every time.

ugh i watched this today and there are so many moments like this (although nearer, my god to thee is apocryphal which kind of spoils it) and again most of them are the things involving the real people. john smith staying at the helm, thomas andrews rushing around helping just about everyone and then just staying staring at the painting of plymouth sound, father thomas byles staying and delivering absolution...

still doesn't stop me shouting GET ON THE FUCKING DOOR JACK THERE'S ROOM ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YE
Found it:

This dude dedicated a whole channel to his wife crying to movies... What a husband he is...
oh well you didn't say it was return of the jedi

that's certainly a tear jerker

good job it's balanced by rad music in the special edition
I really didn't remember which one they watched, I saw this a looooooong time ago. But still, when I cry to a movie, I get teary eyed and a stuffy nose. She cries as if someone broke up with her. Sometimes I just feel like that's acting.