CUSTOM MUSIC PLZ

Pages: 1
Ok ,i know thier is a ton of people offering, but, i thought id put up my own post so i can get specific help. I want some killer music for my game, because, i believe one of the keys to a great game ,is a great soundtrack.
Do as much as you can on your project first. Writing and creating music is a lot of effort and most won't commit to doing it for a project still in its infancy.
To be blunt: No one is going to make music for you. You have given no reason as to why anyone would spend a great deal of time and effort to make a "great soundtrack" for you. Just grab some tracks from vgmusic or something and make a game first like Kentona said.
Fine fine ,just thought it was worse a try. God.
I'm sure someone out there will make music for you... if you offer skills and service in return.
Darken is right. No one is going to compose for you at this stage. Make this topic again in a few years after showing off your own talents.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Let's everyone post the same thing about how people won't help. Also, let's kick that dead horse over there, sounds like fun! :D
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i just thought it was worse a try
Pages: 1