LET'S FAIL AT PLAYING (LET'S PLAY WITH CRAZE)

Pages: first prev 12 last
then there wouldn't be any videos. this is let's fail for a reason!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=geodude
did you fail as much at return of the king this time. what is it with this level ??

New enemy type, big area, ambushes, and lots of running back and forth due to the shrine.

Jericho: What stonebro said. My deaths are funny! I make strange noises (my old/soon-to-be-current-again roommate loves them (not sarcasm, he really does)).

Added two new Super Mario World levels - with a cliffhanger ending!
I don't disagree that your deaths are funny, but some people like to watch let's plays without failure, and some like failure. By separating your deaths, you appeal to both crowds. however, this is just nitpicking for those who wish to become Let's Play Superstars or whatever, I realize now~
Craze
My style is "be a charming gay man who is bad at videogames and makes funny noises." I get liberals and most women just by having a lisp.

(The fact that I have ~32 views is unimportant.)

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Should I do Naufragar: Crimson or Balmung Cycle for an RPG!? I'd ask Karsuman but he is pissy about both (although much less about BC).
The first one because I have never heard of it.

And also because I am planning to do a SS run of Balmung Cycle soon since I am already familiar with it. this is a lesser issue though~~~
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
After SMW, how about a Mario game you'll enjoy?

Namely, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Entertaining game also fraught with good game design!
Craze
I enjoy SMW. :<
Pages: first prev 12 last