WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Aether Pulse cause its cool i guess
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Already competed Desperation Of A New Era Part 2. When to upload is on hold for the moment.
@Kentona: I'd go with Aether Pulse, personally.
Finally back on the ball with Dragon Fantasy REMADE. Can't let all those great maps I had made for me go to waste (as well as the title screen, facesets, etc.)! Although I will be in need of a new mapper sometime in the near future, I still have other things to work on before I start requesting MORE stuff.

And Kentona, I agree with the Generica option! FINISH THAT PROJECT, YO! Also, Adaeus and Aether Plus also sound pretty sweet.
Stumbled across this thread, figured I should make a post as well! I've resurrected Mannux, once again, and am starting to work on getting moving platforms to work correctly. Hopefully that will be done quickly and I can move on to even more cool stuff, like more enemies, more environment interaction, and a demo boss. :)
Didn't occur to me when first creating my animation effect class, but just by blitting an animation on a moving object, motion trails are created.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/2988/locker/nm_007.png
Been working on Heavenly Orb (or, from what I like to call it, “HO”) for the past month or two along with the talented assistance of some of my closest buddies when it comes to supplying some of the game’s custom artwork and music. For that you see, “they” get their hands dirty – and I get my hands ever MORE dirty (with all the coding and stuff). :P

Although I’ve been going back and forth between a few projects that I’ve been working on for quite some time, I’ve been working on this one probably the most. So far, it doesn’t look too bad. Everything seems to be working out just fine. I’m just a little worried about the shorter length of the game since there is no form of progression when it comes to battling and levelling up (which does actually tack on some additional, much needed hours to the overall length), but I’m pretty sure I’ll think of something in order to tack on some more hours to the overall package (and yes, I’ve already thought of some ridiculous side quests and mini-games to add in order to rectify that). I'm not really complaining that much about the shorter length, as it's definitely much easier to make an RPG with as fewer towns and dungeons as possible.

...And speaking of "progression," this is Pilan. Her and her father run a shop in the second town of the game that the player can go to and will have to pay some ridiculous amounts of money in order to buy jewels that can increase a character's overall stats. Think of it as the only form of progression with traditional battling that I can think of. Most of the other jewels that you will find are usually scattered throughout the field, towns and dungeons, considering even a minor stat upgrade can make up a big difference in the end.

Jewel Collectors

(And, of course, all shops need some catchy, Peruvian music to go along with it!) :D
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I've uploaded Desperation part 2 download to my game profile.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Working on a creepy, sad game I'm titling "April Showers"
Hopefully I'll get working on it far more in-depth than I usually do.
Writing the story now actually.

This will be the background music.
Almost done the beach area in my game. Currently planning the layout for the volcano area. Check the spoiler if you wanna see what I have in store so far.

WARNING: Major spoilers.

You find the fourth party member stuck in the ground sometime after you enter the volcano. You go through the area fighting several enemies and doing a time-oriented puzzle.

You fight a lava hamster at the end. Yes, you read that right; a lava hamster. And he's huge. How cool is that?!

So yeah, I have a pretty good feeling about this.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
@Jude: The game has a nice retro feel. You might already know this but I think you can improve the ground tiles. The texture looks like dirt but the color and straightness of the top layer makes it look like something else.

I am still apparently experimenting with the atmosphere I am trying to portray.This is a WIP.
Working on maps that assemble themselves from premade set pieces for a new experience with each play-through. Building those set pieces at the moment. Quite a bit of work to get the script to do what I could easily do manually, but the payoff ought to be worth it.

@Kentona - I want to know about How to Evolve Your Dragon. Both because I'm on a Game Maker kick and because dragons.
author=arcan
@Jude: The game has a nice retro feel. You might already know this but I think you can improve the ground tiles. The texture looks like dirt but the color and straightness of the top layer makes it look like something else.

I am still apparently experimenting with the atmosphere I am trying to portray.This is a WIP.

This looks awesome!!
author=arcan

Surface clarity is important.
Got the main characters for my game, I have the planet's story, but not the main story yet.
Working on

New Futoria

in my game currently. I think it's going to be the largest and potentially longest area in the game. I have alot planned for it, story and side-quests alike.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Wrapping up a portrait so I can start work on a Halloween game.

I like to think I did okay!
been doing traps today. Spikes, preasure plates ect

BTW: thats pretty awesome LouisCyphre
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm making gravity flip a whole lot
Nothing at the moment still! Rethinking of how I want to handle the story a bit, since I'm still going to cut out a few dungeons. From where I was in my own LP, I'm already 40 hours into the game and that's only slightly past the 50% point of the story. I'm probably going to cut out a lot of useless fodder dungeons I suppose...also really REALLY need to get a mapper so I can get some progress going. Twould speed things up as I'm slow as molasses with mapping. One map can take up to an hour or longer for me to do! ;__;