WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Mapping for EvII, working on my message system and just generally trying to get around an hour of gameplay done before I put up a game page.

Screen of a cave area I'm busy with.
Moving on with the story! I'll worry about doing enemies and stuff later...just getting the maps and events done should be priority I think. ^^;
Slowly but surely working towards completing my world map.

Also working with a composer to get some tunes put together to match the atmosphere of the game. The samples I've heard so far definitely put a smile on my face.
This was an absolute joy to make and seeing it in font mode and in-game makes me happy ;w;

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Finished assigning every RMN Pokemon their TMs, HMs, and Move Tutor moves. I feel like an anvil was just lifted off my back, because not only is 151 a lot, not everyone necessarily added certain types of moves and for the sake of the game I had to fill stuff in.

@Archeia: That is awesome, even though I don't even know what it says! xD
I didn’t even know you could have multiple different fonts in VX Ace at one time.

Also, Nessy, WHAT’S THAT SAY? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!
Pretty coo' shit there, Ness. I like the menu font.
unity
You're magical to me.
I've been doing pixel art for the first time. It's pretty tedious, but I'm slowly making progress.

I'm done the the penultimate game in my area, at last. One more mission and major area to go, then I'll have completed the story mode.

Of course, I won't be done there; still several extra optional missions, an ultimate dungeon that tests out player skills to the fullest, two difficulty modes, a few extra endings, and more I plan on doing! Along with the guide... this is gon' take a while, yo.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Getting to work on the Database. I don't understand why people hate databasing so much -- for me, being able to erase all the default crap and put in my own goodies for players to encounter is fun for me. =3
Map level up!
Better grass, found nice tall grass, etc.
I'm polishing the farms' part, I dislike empties.

This is a WIP of my project Bloody Rose

I'm working on some tilesets (based in FFIV Advance graphics)! Which none are 100% polished, yet. Just trying to get what they will basically be out of the way.

Still trying to get the motivation to even continue my game at this point. Like seriously, I want to be done now, but I don't just want to be like "I'm done with this game even though it's not 100% done", since it'd feel like a waste. So I keep on trudging on. Mapping isn't so much an issue for me now (I can map fairly easily), but having more than one guy mapping would be nice. Eventing is really boring now oddly enough...I think me working on Fire Emblem maps in Tiled changed how I liked to do things...*sigh*
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Made Route 5 of Pokemon RMN Version:

There are some tile errors with the small trees in this that I already fixed.

Also went back and touched up previous maps. Playing Pokemon Emerald last night taught me some things!

If you are wondering about the indents and things, they are for both item balls and a side quest where you have to find a farmer's 4 missing Biseed within the route, to which he'll reward you with a Bulvine (Biseed's pre-evo) for rounding them up.
Just got the software, hoping to test some of my ideas on it. No plans to make an actually game yet - I want to make sure that my system is mechanically sound before creating a mock-up demo.

Not sure about making a serious game with this software, though. I'm rather notorious for not bothering to finish working on things if not motivated by an outside force (ex: work, feedback, etc).

hi I hope this is the place

just been working on my new game could omega sone power of magic just got the
story dune am putting it all to gather now shood take 4 weaks or more to finish
but may need some peple to help out in getting text to voce

this taler may chage later

il ceep you up to date on my youtube at to youtube...
Working on linearts with my seme-kun for Substar before coloring them. The height difference makes me a happy panda.
unity
You're magical to me.
Whoa, those are looking fantastic :D I love character art.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My Game Chill 2013 submission is going really smoothly. If I end up finishing with extra time, there is something I could add to make things a bit more efficient. It depends how complicated it is, given my knowledge of scripting.
My Game Chill 2013 entry is yet to get off the ground, unlike Marrend's. I hope I haven't overshot the mark ambition-wise, otherwise I'm going to go with the non-linear dodgefest idea. For now I'm going with the Motherload/FATE hybrid idea. Which sounds horrible and it probably is.