WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Oh mans! EXCITEMENT! Just finished the last dialogue/mapping for Hollowed Caverns, meaning all that's left are 3 bosses (technically 4 but I have to figure out how to set tracking events for the 4th one that you're supposed to avoid), and then that's that! Can FINALLY move onto something more enjoyable...like more mapping that's NOT a freaking cave/dimensional rift! And more breaktime between with lots of plot dumping!
Looks like there are a lot of nice games in the works. Hope to play some of them soon. It looks like everyone is working so hard, that makes me want to complete my own game soon also. All I've been doing is drawing character designs and sprite editing. I really need to work on programing, I learned how to use switches and variables. But I'm still trying to figure out how I can create some cool mini games so the game won't be so boring.
Still working on side-missions... *sigh*, procrastination is a bitch.

I also still have to do a couple more areas, all of the treasure chests (I thought it was a brilliant idea to skip out on them entirely for TWO straight demos; I'm an idiot) and one more major boss fight before the next demo is released. It probably won't be until Friday at the latest. It's a lot of work.

I'm really, really liking what I've done so far, though, so it's all going to be worth it and I'm sure you're all going to love what I cooked up.
Trying to get my head around puzzle and level design, finishing up the beta demo for Lady of the Lion ( my 2nd game in the works ) and mapping ( need to do mapping, must do mapping ).
skill balancing and futzing around with the first boss battle in riftwalker (aka where I left game development a few months ago, ah-hahahaha...). discovered i hadn't made any animations for skills so made those. now discovering that all the animations are weird and off centre, so i have to go into the scripts to see why that is (I think it has something to do with the fact i changed the screen resolution? idk grumble grumble grumble). note to self: do not tinker with screen settings, notice mistakes, say "i'll fix that later" and then skive off for 6+ months, because you will forget what you changed that caused the mistakes in the first place. B(

kinda happy that i having something sort of worth sharing soon? i'm half way to being ready to share it, i think. only problem is i have forgotten most of my gamedev know how in my long hiatus so ah-hahahahaha WE'LL SEE HOW THINGS GO (aka i am gonna need peeps to playtest me all to hell, holy balls OTL)
Yes Emmy. We do look forward to more crazy updates of yours. XD

What I do best. Visual stuff. Part of an in game guide that will include character profiles on all 8 characters for Lady of the Lion's demo.

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Title screens...
Blackmoon Prophecy 2 sprites, wooo. I love working with the FF6 style.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
Trying to finish up as much of Catharsis' plot outline as I can by the end of the month, like a nanowrimo-style activity. I think I'd be farther along if I stopped second-guessing myself so much. :(

The major events are already in there; thinking of ideas to connect them together is the hard part!
Still working on my village Harmel.
Contacted 3 scripters to help me debug my game, so I gave them my game.
What do they do ? Test my game as player telling me they're bugs but they're not fixing them. LOL ?! Yes, I contacted you BECAUSE you agreeded to help me debug my game, MANNNN! I know there're bugs!!!

December already... woah.

Time to finish up this demo once and for all. Just a few more optional missions. I spent most of yesterday really cranking them out, and I managed to add in a lot of chests, too! My connection is fully working now, so I should be done between today and the end of the week (but most likely today).
Remaking a XP Game I lost due to HDD crash a couple of years ago in VXAce.
Got the Titlescreen done and am now working on the town building system (think The Settlers or Anno but without characters on the towns map)

Old:

New:

I used to keep my projects hidden and only show stuff when I am almost done (which for most projects is never), but I think Ill change that strategy and make a game page once the town system is working with a basic subset of the planed buildings and resources.
Game design document is coming together nicely for A Traitor's Reasons. Proper development should start early 2014.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
The Final Dialogue Is Complete
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Working on Dr Toadly's Plan.

Mwuhehehehe.
author=seiromem
Working on Dr Toadly's Plan.

Mwuhehehehe.

:O

Just importing and converting over 100 different pictures / images into my picture folder today for more menu making madness. Such fun. <_<
Wrapping up the final demo for Lady of the Lion. Then I can resume working on Vol II for Enelysion.
FINALLY; I'm done the third demo of IB3. God, that took forever. Didn't help that I had to clean my whole house, otherwise I would've uploaded it 30 minutes ago.

Anyways, currently encrypting it and doing some finishing touches, then I'll upload it, along with a plethora of updates to my game page. It's been almost a 4 month wait, so I hope you guys are excited!
Doing some Doggie Dayz full work. I need to retool the chipsets so they're easier to work with, and import the remaining 2003 character sets. After that I should be pretty much good in the sprite department for a while.
Got the town building done, now working on Menu and ATB System.