WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

so umm im kinda new to this rpg maker thing, but here it goes! im josh TheBlackGuyGamer and i was working on a SMBX project with my firends called Super Boogaloo World, but im done working with them because i finished all the lvls they needed, so now i wanna be all independent and make a SMBX project, the thing is i need some help If you could give me some advice that would be great! the game BTW is gonna be called "Super Fat Land" yah it sucks i know but still i would love some help help over here :/
@ Xenomic - Touhou much! XD aww...
Well I hope there's a friggin' boozing suika in this or I'll be disappoint.

@ TheBlackGuyGamer - Well, just have fun with it! If you want to share more info and details or need help, you can open a specific topic for your game I guess. Or search if anyone else already had the same question / problem to deal with. : )

B'cause it's dangerous to go alone.
@NebelSoft: I like that interface. Really spiffy looking o.o

Ok, so since I FINALLY finished Eientei (thank gods...) for the first visit, and while I'm waiting for someone to fix up the events for something later in the game before I release this massive patch, I am thinking of adding in a new area to the game where the player can get information on their characters, equipment, abilities, etc.. Originally, I wanted to have it so that the item you get from this shop (which for now will teleport the player to the shop instead of what it was going to be used for, which was to be like the Book of Combat (I forgot who gave me that now...)) would do this instead but...I don't know how to handle this.

Basically, the book was to be a glossary of something like say...

Characters
**Reimu Hakurei
***Bio/Elemental Resistances/Status Resistances/Secondary Command(s) data/Ability data (for skills)
Locations
Items
Weapons
Shields
Armor
Helmet
Accessories

The problem though is:

A) I am not sure how to handle this at all, especially given that not all abilities will be available to the player, and the shop could easily give away what abilities do (though I guess that's not too big of an issue I guess).
B) If I were to have the book do this, it's even more perplexing to me than if I were to do it via the shop, as I don't know how I'd avoid spoilers for characters not yet obtained...

So yeah, if anyone can help, that'd be swell! These are the prototype screens for said glossary thing (for the characters at least). Some statuses are no longer there at all (Charm is completely gone, and Amnesia got merged with Blind. Other statuses may not be here either).

So yeah! Would there be anyone interested in helping a bro out with this? There's a lot of stuff that needs done, and I'd love to do this for the player so they can actually know exactly what everything does without having to have the ReadMe file open all the time. >_<
Messing around with fonts in Ace and wondering how to get rid of the anti-aliasing.
I am working on a Ascii based side-questing game in RMVX Ace. Yes, you heard me correctly. The idea is to get a item based battle system that is event based, and remove levels all together, going with some good old fashioned dice rolling mechanics. Ever play Lightning Returns? That's the idea of motivation to keep you questing, in exchange for stats. Woo~

I choose to skip bothering with tilesets, as they always spell the death of every project I make, and focus on the gameplay. Hopefully, this will allow me to create interesting areas with a extreme minimalism, and allow most of the plot to be player created. Not that there won't be a story here, but hey!
Right now making a quest about a Alchemist making explosives for the time lord.

I need to work on this again. ><
Working on an Action RPG Maker for iOS platform so that people can make action RPG on iOS without any programming.

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

e: suppose I should give context; this is a battle scene. I haven't given anything text colors or icons yet; I'll see if the log needs help after I get around to that.

The battle log goes back up to ten pages currently. I'll mess around with longer logs once I have a comfortable way to display the player's current page number. If you put in a command, the log instantly snaps back to the latest page.
@zapaper

I don't have any ios, but looks like cool work : )
Thanks @Nebelsoft! The game you are working on looks very polished.

I am in the process of populating my platform with quality art work and I cannot find good free/inexpensive anime portrait. Would you know of a site/person I should go?

Thanks!
Taking heavy cues from FF12 and starting up the optional hunts the player can do. As well as advancing the general game plot ( I'm doing some heavy improvisation work as I go along XD ).
Sailerius
did someone say angels

I'm sculpting some hair. Ignore the bun; I haven't really started on it properly yet.

Getting nice, smooth, feathery hair in Zbrush is really tricky!
People think that having cropcut marines as leading game heroes in all games is some sexist agenda, but really its because modeling anything else is extremely tedious.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
That is actually 100% true. Hair is by far the most difficult aspect of a character to model and make look good. I don't think there's ever been a Bioware game with non-atrocious-looking hair, for example. The only company that consistently produces games with great-looking hair is Square-Enix, and they have comparatively small casts and long production schedules.

The reason most game hair is short and dark is because it's fast to make and the dark color hides imperfections. You also don't need to rig it or have hair motion physics.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Working on mapping out the Mages Guild, a community thriving in an underground cavern, cut off from the outside world. I've got just about all the events for this place planned out; just need a place to put them.
Koei already solved this 'hair' issue over a decade ago!

The solution: Give everybody funny outrageous hats instead!
Currently checking my game for bugs, because hur dur someone reported there were teleport errors where there shouldn't be. Gotta love when you get a patch out, only have to upload ANOTHER one a day or so afterwards because things screw up! >_<
I'm currently working on my Miracles of Ether game storyline. Doing their face portraits. A monk, a ninja, a warrior, and a lieutenant. Also tinkering with Tankentai's Enu-Sidebattle's system (Since I translated it).

Oh how they have changed throughout the years~
Well, my game is going smoothly. I may be submitting within the next week or so. I even managed to get my rudimentary crafting system working alright. I just have to place the NPCs and most of the major work for the first part will be done.