WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=yuna21
That grass was more trouble than it was worth... Not too sure if I should add an extra shade/highlight.

Finishing up some battlebacks. Once I've made a fair amount of them, I'll submit it as a resource. XD
Oh my god, you poor thing!

These are unthinkably gorgeous! Were I you I'd be all coy and tease with them but maybe that's just me.

Getting ready to buckle my ass down and finish off M:R, hopefully.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Lovely rendering... But I feel sorry for you. >_________________________________>
orz
@BM: More like my poor hand. Since I freehand everything with a mouse. XD
BizarreMonkey
author=yuna21
@BM: More like my poor hand. Since I freehand everything with a mouse. XD
Ahahaha, I do that sometimes! Though what you do looks way better than what I do.

Oh, here's a thing for a game I finished updating recently.

Currently I'm working on optional content. Melding the epic quest-lines together and all that.
Still trying to get motivation up to work on Touhou Fantasy. Aside from bug fixes, haven't touched the game in probably 2 months. Eventing and mapping...ugh. Though if I REALLY wanted to, I could probably get the eventing up to where the maps are right now, bar the in-between dungeon cutscenes which will take a while to do anyways. But motivation is still sorely lacking...
recolouring tiles and painting over XP ones so they match pixel myth tiles

i'm

i hate this so much OTL OTL OTL
*cries forever*
Doing two small projects for sake of practising game making skills.

First is mostly about developing a battle system for my future robot battling rpg thing. This is just a command line "game" where you can battle with few characters.

Other project is more graphical one; I'm trying to make simple engine that uses tilesets and charsets to make a small game world where you can walk around. I even made a tileset and charset of my own for the project - these are my first ones:

tileset with some exterior and interior tiles

a charset that is based on pokemon RSE graphics
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I've been screwing around with a lot of different drawing styles to see which would work best for my next project. I need a style that looks good and won't take years and years to do, heheh.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Base mapping for the Askigagan-Hachisukan border complete! Now, to make it...

BEAUTIFUL!

Or, at least, not suck.
I'm working on little small isometric engine with VX Ace.
@Glasses I love the way the level unfolds like that but maybe a slightly larger field of vision would be better.
Looks awesome though :)
Attempting to work through a rut by brainstorming a whole bunch.
Nothing solid though...
; _ ;
My combat system is well underway for my MoG entry. All the skills are in, with animations and effects. Yay for using RPGmaker to procrastinate my real life away! :D

I still need to fiddle with the stat curves, though, which is kind of a pain already, but even MORESO now that I'm making the whole party start at level 30 instead of the usual Level 1.

...And I still need to make equipment, and special effects for said equipment, however.

Other than that, I'm one scene into the game, and I already love this cast of characters, even though they're kinda standard/cliche (and they're meant to be). XD
Oh, BTW, to anyone sad that I haven't gotten much done with Mayhem Maiden since the demo, I'm sorry. :( University has been destroying me for a while now, and when I HAVE had a chance to work on it, I've been stumped trying to come up with a good workable gimmick/puzzle for the next dungeon that's clever but also not a huge pain to implement.

I WILL get back to it after the MoG event, please don't despair.
Just got simple combat working in the Grimoire of Worlds.
no real stats involved yet just 1 hp attacks(enemies have 3 hp at the moment)
Still have to work on the enemy model as well(I'm just using a white cube at the moment)
Ok here's another new WIP tune from the still untitled game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b69noqcrxta86bd/the%20tangle.mp3?dl=0

I feel I always get to this point and stop working on it. Hope to finish it soon. Curious your thoughts and what you guys feel the vibe this portrays?

Cool.
Currently I am just doing a lot of character concept art so I have a really good idea of how I want the sprites & portraits to look. I mean, I know that's just common sense, but the art is probably the easiest part of a project for me so it's more like I'm just procrastinating rather than doing any real game making XD
BizarreMonkey
Welp I'm doing nothing because I can't boot my computer up for long unless I'm in safe mode.

Guess what RPG maker requires? Oh, a resolution larger than what the cap is in safe mode, can't play WoW either. But, that doesn't mean progress has to entirely halt. Just have to see what programs work with safe mode, then use them until I get a new PC. (getting them built to specifications is cheap when desktops are concerned.)

I might have a chance to do some decent art, at the very least! Depends if Sai works in 640x480.

I can also TEST the game, since playing it only requires a 640x480 resolution.

Decided to throw this together today. I'd have done more but I'm very hungover and I feel like crap. Perhaps I'll use these in a project. Perhaps.