WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Waiting for a review on Fantasy Gold so I can know what NOT TO and TO do in my new game, 10 Days until Doomsday!

Still working on the first chapter.
Finally working on tiles. Ugly, shabby tiles.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games

pointless pretty things (that hopefully improve clarity)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Christamoose
Waiting for a review on Fantasy Gold so I can know what NOT TO and TO do in my new game, 10 Days until Doomsday!

Still working on the first chapter.
Pro tip: Don't use Fantasy or Final in the name.

@LouisCypher: Wow! I have no idea what any of these mean! I'd assume elements of some sort, fire, gravity, wind, repulsion and... water?

The reason I'm posting something instead of nothing is because I'm not in any mood to gam mak right now.

However I have been gam makking heavily the past however many fucking days it's been. Today I just feel like wasting time.

That said, I did get some work done today before this mood approached, fixed all the bugs I found in the escape from the abyss (of which there were quite a few) and began drawing more on that Fyori I did a while ago for inclusion into a scene. That'll be on my art thread.

In other news, finally got a chance to use that Logo Xiie made.
I made a basic battle screen design tonight (mockup with complimentary critters):

A custom menu/windowskin system is pretty much last on my list of priorities, so for the mean time, there's room for the default (I changed it to a medium shade green - green holds symbolic value in my game blah blah blah) text box to fit under the enemy box thing.

And shiny round gems dress up anything instantaneously.
author=LouisCyphre
pointless pretty things (that hopefully improve clarity)

Pointless, maybe, but pretty indeed!

Also, I dig the battle screen, suzy. Has that quirky feel to it.
NOT GAME STUFF but it's still p cute~

By the time I get back to Origin pixels, I will have leveled up MEGA HARD

also yes that is a granny and yes she is flirting with you
A L L H A I L T H E W E A V
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
til that emmych is good at sprites and has a thing for grannies

i should have known
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob

New title screen, yay!
author=emmych

These look great and you should feel great.
@Craze: who DOESN'T have a thing for grannies is what i want to know
bake my cookie, baby

@Housekeeping: heehee, thanks ;w; <3
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=emmych

All your work is always so fun, Emmych.

I began updating dragons psuedo-recently. They look MUCH better than they did back on page 180 or 181 or whatever.

Also the first I've drawn of Galaxion Shocktroopers/Peacekeepers. Heavily armored Galaxion Infrantry are rare since their carapace provides a lot of armor itself.

So much to show, so little time.

I'm not gonna bloat this post any further, so there's some of what's happening.
Just finished the update for IB3!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5375/

Hopefully it should be as stream-lined as possible.
Nice sprites Emmych :o)

*I finished Change of concept in past 9 months vid *finally* - I planned this for long.
I'm implementing a counter-attack equipping system into my RPG, but there's more to it than basic attacks. For example, one of the counter attacks only activates when hit for 50% of your health or more and retaliates by damaging the enemy for the same %. Another one only activates when dropped to critical or KOed (ala FFVII Final Attack). Yet another activates when an enemy misses an attack.

It's not just counter attacks; I'm implementing other passive skills too. One of them lets you steal Hp from another member when KOed. Another has a chance of instantly killing an enemy when you inflict Stun. What do you guys think? Does anyone have any other ideas for passive skills or counters that they'd like to see?
I'm assuming that's not in 2k3 right? Seeing as it's pretty hard (if not downright impossible to do properly) in that. Would be interesting to see though! I'm sure you could pull off some of the passives that I have a lot easier than I did too, if you'd like to try/use those.

Meanwhile, as for me, finally on Day 3 of this downtime event! And I've no idea what to do with dialogue at all! Oh boy! And once I'm done with giving each character dialogue/setting up the different fragments for Gloom, all I got left is the Gloom boss fight, then a flashback/dream scene, then the final day event which the player is FINALLY told where the next stone is! And then I need to make a couple new "dungeons" (think Lunar Tunnel in FFIV. They're really short areas but they're needed to connect two separate areas. In this case, Gensokyo to Makai in specific locations). But hopefully the rest of the dialogue won't take NEARLY as long to do as this single event! @_@;
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
SOMETHING I SHOULDN'T BE.

Craze will be upset with me.
author=Xenomic
I'm assuming that's not in 2k3 right? Seeing as it's pretty hard (if not downright impossible to do properly) in that. Would be interesting to see though! I'm sure you could pull off some of the passives that I have a lot easier than I did too, if you'd like to try/use those.

Actually, it's RM2K. Yes, it's a huge pain, but it's totally doable :) What kind of passives have you implemented, if you don't mind sharing and potentially having me draw inspiration from them?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LouisCyphre
SOMETHING I SHOULDN'T BE.

Craze will be upset with me.

stop tying ribbons on things fucking hell
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I kind of took an unannounced hiatus from working on stuff during RMN Plays. Going back to the grindstone now.