WHATCHU PLAYIN': BIG BOY SCREENSHOT TOPIC

Pages: first 12345 next last
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
The regular whatchu-playin' topic is here.

This topic is about videogame screenshots you take that aren't tiny. I know that I post a lot of screenshots of games that I play - I'm a big fan of emulation, even though I could play games on my own consoles, it's just easier to do so on my laptop!

Post away, without fear of clogging up the other thread!

I've very, very recently been introduced to DS emulation. It's my favorite console and... dear god this is amazing.

Yes, I have an animu wallpaper. I like having a wallpaper of the game I'm currently playing or the musician/band I'm listening to the most at the moment. It changes several times a week; my friends are always fascinated with how often magically turns into something new. (Yeah, I'm the resident "I know how to use a laptop!" guy.)
I'm playing Ni no Kuni. I went to my bedroom, opened up my DS and took a picture of it.

Then, I took out my inconvenient spell book, and opened it to the page of the first spell you have to cast.

Lucky bugger, you get Big bang and I'm stuck with:

Atleast I'm leveling at a somewhat nice pace regardless, being a PQ cleric kinda helps.
God damn, the more I look at Maple Story again the more it makes me wanting to play it again... which isn't good. >>;

As for what I'm playing.

I'm finally on the "F" part of Tales of Graces. :3
big bang is amazing. Leveling takes 1/3 the time it used to pre-bb :>
author=undefined
I'm finally on the "F" part of Tales of Graces. :3

They better release a translation over here... Or I'll have some choice words for Namco like "Hey" and "You" and "Jerks".
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Great game!
I've conquered the world from my humble beginnings!

YDS
member of the bull moose party

Age of Empires III.

<3
This is a screenshot from an Youtube video, as I don't own a camera.
I'm level 33, actually. I've already closed this, but I needed to replay it. <3

Red Dead Redemption. I'm almost in Me-hi-ko (about a third done?)
author=undefined
Ethiopia

yess another eu3 player

The only blobs so far are half the usual suspects: Britian and Castille (who probably won't form Spain again). France was doing decent until they got their teeth kicked in by Burgundy who's doing good, Austria was looking fierce (and allied!) until the Emperor beat him up. Hungary was gaining size and power but everybody chipped away at them until the Balkans were released. I'm the Byzantine Empire, taking advantage of caucus belli's, cores, and changes to how you can annex people and I took the Ottomans in a single war (after picking off the weaker Sunni states on Anatolia so I'd have a chance and the cash to invest in an Azab+Muselleum army). The changes to the Steppe Nomads is annoying and I don't have many colonists so I'm not sure if I want to expand into the Golden Horde or go beat up the Mamluks or take advantage of the Ottoman unique units and beat up some European nations, especially since there's no strong HRE nation.
HEY SHINAN I HOPE YOU'RE NOT DEFEATING THE BRITISH >:(

i should probably play EU3. age of empires III looks pretty good too
author=undefined
HEY SHINAN I HOPE YOU'RE NOT DEFEATING THE BRITISH >:(

I've had a hundred year long alliance with the British. Since I'm a Christian nation (although Orthodox) in the middle of Muslim country so I needed a strong ally who would kick any one of my threat's arses :D

I wish they would get Divine Wind onto steam...

The only bad thing about EU3 is that in the 18th century it takes fifteen minutes to load the game...
I don't think I've ever played a game into the 18th century
@JoesphSeraph - Good lord, I remember that boss. XD
Monster Hunter 3rd.

Monsters seem to like dying together. I used to think it was cute, now I think it's instinct.

Learned behavior?

And some funny translations.

Frozen Sac was too easy...

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i'll shakalak your squash
shakala- shalak- shlaka- that squash

THEY ARE... THE UNPRONOUNCABLES
Pages: first 12345 next last