WHATCHU PLAYIN': BIG BOY SCREENSHOT TOPIC

Burgundy and Novogrod (Russia when they finally get some cores) blobbed
. England has their fingers everywhere (Milan, Savoy, that Gascon area, and the Teutonic Order) and they'll become GB when they get cores (if Scotland doesn't break free again). I ended up beating up the Golden Horde because fuck they are incredibly annoying now with constant war. Now I'm gobbling them up so I don't have to deal with them and constant high military maintenance instead of finishing off the Mamluks (who got neutered after one war thanks to constant -3 stab during the war) but there is no end to all the Steppe Nomads. I'll probably gobble all the way to Ming and end up with a fucked up looking map as I avoid all the interesting parts of Asia and end up with Byzantium Siberia.

No screen, forgot to take one and that save game's at home. Just imagine a lot of purple around the Ural mountains.

Had a random thought on Crimbo Eve Eve along the lines of "Feck it I'll play the trial, see if it's any better than I remember". Doubt I'll buy the full game + expansions, as I can basically get what I'm playing here, with variations, from LotRO. But hey whatever, I'm finding it more fun than it was when i played the trial in the Burning Crusade days.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Boom shakalakalaka, boom shakalakalaka

Ahahahahaha just got Comet Sighted! (my laptop can barely run the game :( ) Now there's a fourth option. Guess what it gives!

Comet Sighted joke

Comet Sighted is a random event that is simply "People saw a comet, everybody is thinking it is a bad sign! Oh no!
You got two options to react to the event:
>It's an omen! (-1 stability)
>The end is nigh! (-1 stability)

People didn't like that this was an unavoidable stability hit and they wanted an third option. Que
over it on the Paradox forums and eventually the devs caved in. They got it in the third expansion!
>Ignore Peasant Rabble (-1 stability)

Now there's a fourth option in the fourth expansion!
>Stop looking at the sky! (-1 stability)
You had no idea how hard it is to work on my stuff instead of just play my Worgens all day with my sister and friend
Craze
Heh. "Que QQ."

I am playing Devil Survivor, installing The Sims 3: Ambitions/Late Night (Laundy! Pianos! Hot tubs!) and fapping to the sexy menus/music/art direction of Etrian Odyssey III. Mediterranean/Asian cross-over! Holy shit. Not actually playing EOIII yet, though. I need to beat DS first.

Also bought Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition. I've beat the game, but I never got any DC and didn't use my copy of the game before. I loved it so much that I felt that I should actually support the company!

Yes, this means that I gave EA $120 today. I GAVE ATLUS MONEY TOO SO STFU

Snatchers.

This is one of those games that everyone needs to play. No spoilers please, this game is very twist heavy, any comment about the plot of the game beyond what you'd read on the back of the box is likely to spoiler the hell out of it.
author=undefined
Snatchers.

This is one of those games that everyone needs to play. No spoilers please, this game is very twist heavy, any comment about the plot of the game beyond what you'd read on the back of the box is likely to spoiler the hell out of it.

God I love this game, also is it just me or does young Snake look alot like Gillian (yes I know hideo made both)
posting video instead of screenshot
it's not my video but it's what i've been doing so:

i thought i was the only anglophone who thought snatchers ruled. play policenauts too

also f-g you rule HARD show me your squad / tactics
Craze

One of my two "slobby roommates" men chats up a pretty girl while the paparazzi photographs two celebrities chatting it up.

Big Hartley is not pleased with my sim getting all groiny in a public gym.
snatcher spoilers!!!! nilbog is goblin spelled backwards

the best part about policenauts was how kojima trolled his audience with the breast grabbing thing
author=undefined
snatcher spoilers!!!! nilbog is goblin spelled backwards

man that info is so random
no it's a secret injoke for people who have finished the game and know the super secret twist
*the joke*

*your head*

(Oh I beat it yesterday so I know the twist. But do you get the joke)
oh

oh

now i
oh

oops

well i hope nobody who's going to play the game ever reads this exchange!!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=undefined
might and magic 6: the mandate of heaven spoilers!!!! nilbog is goblin spelled backwards

it still works q:
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

realMYST. feels good man.

this game was made(or should i say remade) a bajillion and a half years ago and still looks stellar