WHATCHU PLAYIN': BIG BOY SCREENSHOT TOPIC

Pages: first prev 12345 last
I just finished this game:

It is very pretty, has a great soundtrack and a decent plot. But it's also terribly frustrating occasionally (though thankfully the checkpoints are generous)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^I tried to play this today; got VERY frustrated with the controls. That's what you get for playing on a laptop I suppose.
I played it on a laptop and compared to when I played it on the PS3 I thought it was a lot easier. (except maybe for the jump - turn - jump manoeuver. That one was a bit of a pain in the ass.)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Shinan
(except maybe for the jump - turn - jump manoeuver.=)

Yeah this is what turned me off.
I thought it was kinda of a one shot one trick pony kinda deal. I wish the game had more 'oomph' to it. Hopefully the next one will be even better?
Hopefully there will BE a next one, though I'm not holding my breath. Shame, really. This game was really fun and innovative, but it could've done better.
There probably won't. However, this game did do a lot of interesting things I would like to see more of.
author=Feldschlacht IV
I thought it was kinda of a one shot one trick pony kinda deal. I wish the game had more 'oomph' to it. Hopefully the next one will be even better?

I'm really digging the time trial mode now after finishing the story mode though. It's like a really cool racing game.
I was platinum for awhile. I won all five of my league placement matches and after multiple losses I dropped to gold. I usually play marine arena now.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Somehow got a diamond team in all the team groups... and decided to quit while I'm ahead.
I kept hearing about Allods being a WoW clone so i gave it a shot, Sure it looks like WoW but I find it much more fun (and the fatigue system and the massive amount of quest almost remove grinding all together), Besides WoW doesn't have an intro like this.

So I finally got my dirty paws on Divine Wind and thought I'd give the Irish a go.

Some usurper took the throne and with hardly any legitimacy what do you do? You marry half of Europe of course!
Has England gotten the "Conquer Ireland" mission yet? :v (Use the broken Call to Arms to bring your half of Europe into war while England uses theirs to bring the other half of Europe into war! Divine Wind should've been called "European World Wars")

Just got to Lieutenant Colonel, And have yet to find a Black Wolf, I have one brown and two white but never seen a black one :(
So they have Zhou Tai's moveset in now? Haven't played that in a while, do you know if Yue Ying's weaponry has been put in yet?

And I can definitely agree with your Allods thing about grinding. The fatigue system is a bloody brilliant idea, especially when you level from cold hard combat to notice that you have enough fatigue to get most of the way to the next level.
killing anything in allods took so long that i gave up pretty quick

ofc i was a faggy elf paladin maybe that had something to do with it

might try dynasty warriors online, i need a genocide fix *alienates friends with cruel facebook posts*
I play a Gibberlings Warrior, so most fights are over fairly quickly. Only problem is that the energy gauge is tiny, and I can't find anyway of increasing it making me have to bide my time with basic attacks to build it up before I can bring out my special moves, which sucks.
author=CociCookie
So they have Zhou Tai's moveset in now? Haven't played that in a while, do you know if Yue Ying's weaponry has been put in yet?

I think japan has her spear set, not sure if we do (hell japan has mountable Elephant Lieutenants, how they fit into your house i don't know)
Pages: first prev 12345 last