GAME PLAN FOR 2011

Pages: first prev 123 last
I'd like to release the first chapter of my game.
First and foremost, I hope to finish Castle Chase 2 with Makio sometime in the first half of the year. After that, who knows. Might make a small battle concentrated project, or might just take a break to concentrate on finishing my school program.
author=Max McGee
What the devil is Mario Vs. The Moon Base?

I demand answers.

Anyway, I don't plan on making a whole lot of videogames in 2011, but we'll see what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQokOwKnU1g
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Looks awesome!

Any chance I could do a guest level?
I'm going to try and remake Final Paradise (my only game made) again, but don't hope for anything.
author=Max McGee
Looks awesome!

Any chance I could do a guest level?
Actually we're just wrapping up the final level, and doing the worldmap compilation. :(
Max McGee
Faggotry. Just my luck that there's not a single level left.
A demo of a project I've tentatively named Leaves of Xion, marking my move from Rm2k3 to VX. I'd say the full game, but I've only just started mapping and I know how long these things take. The additional scripting element has slowed down production a bit. GRS has been a great resource though.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I was originally working on Bit Bonton but I decided to switch the main project over to The Long Goodbye for a couple of reasons - its a shorter game and my team mates are pretty busy, plus I needed to get it done asap because I have am unhealthy obsession with it. :(
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Finish a demo of Abraxas this weekend!
Finish Abraxas by January 31st!
Dick around with lots of GameMaker tutorials til I got that shit straight!
Begin work on an awesome GameMaker game!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I will finish Tina of the Stars, dammit.

I'll try to get started this weekend, maybe spending at least an hour dedicated to working on it. I have so many other projects on my mind and I want to move on from this in a proper manner. Not to mention the reason I haven't finished it is more or less due to laziness.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I want to finish Cosplay Crisis, then spend my time working on either Lucidity or DarkXBlood. DarkXBlood is for a competition, but I've had Lucidity on the back burner for sometime now. I'd like to be able to have a couple of original games under my belt for when I submit my portfolio for uni (I want to take game development so :))

edit: also learn how to code and make music for said games
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Blow peoples' socks off. Also they might have pitchforks after they get their socks back on.
Work on a written work that has been in concept for about a year now, and port it to RPG Maker. I'll probably use XP, but I might use rm2k3, not quite sure. I'll be doing this with a friend who'll be doing all the maps and graphics (Alogn with most of the event system stuff) while I work on story, characters, and dialogue. As far as music goes...I don't know. Might try to find someone here Who doesn't mind doing music, though I'm new to the forums. Oh well, by the time that I can actually work on this said project, I'll be more familiar with the users.

Other than that, I might do a couple of smaller projects, or at least plan them. No idea, to be honest.
Well focus to focus on finishing the base of Adela Isra:TBP. At least getting it to the point which the story completes from beginning to end in a playable form, and then spending the time after that refining it and and tweaking things i could get to before hand. I still have a ton of mapping and eventing to do, a bit of database managment, and more art than I want to think about. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about the year.
I'd like to finish my final revamp/reboot of a game I've been kicking around since 2004. I also recently found backups of a couple of projects I thought I'd lost, one of them being a pretty solid (albeit in Rm2k3/Powermode) point and click adventure game foundation, so it would be fun to finally do something more with that, as well as actually develop the rest of my western.

That said, my goal is just to finish up a project... and not take the easy way out by tacking "to be continued" on the end of it like I did last time.
Max McGee
author=WIP
Blow peoples' socks off. Also they might have pitchforks after they get their socks back on.

I am intrigued by this.
I will finish Aorta first of all. That has top priority. For the rest of the year I had ideas and plans for Antiarctica 2, maybe even finish it this same year too, if I'm quick. 8-] Also I had started a science fiction drama called "Wayne Interessiert's" somewhen last year. Maybe I can work on that besides the Antiarcticasequel.
Pages: first prev 123 last