2010 MISAO WINNERS

You can have 2 spears!
You pick the weapon you use!
It's a polished game!
It has a beautiful name!
You can actually distinguish characters from other characters!
it's free
DERP!!!
2 spears... I may have to take a look at it.

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from InfectionFiles
Maybe more fans of VC just actually voted unlike fans of other games on here.

Quoted for high probability of truth.
Didn't Salerius released two episode of Vacant Sky in 2010? It's no wonder if Vacant Sky get a lot a vote since it's worth for 2 game (act 2 and 3)
how about you just play the fucking game, chairmandrek.

it's not like any of the games you are working on are good anyway.
You wouldn't know this without playing the game. You are also extermely late to the party.
I want to say congrats to the developers of Vacant Sky and Alter Aila: Genesis for breaking excitement into 2010. I also want to congratulate those who have accomplished their completed games or demos as well for the public.

For 2011 and the future, let's not have developers solely go for the next Misao category swiper, but have developers create something from their hearts to just share their talents or experiences to the public and express themselves. I know Vacant Sky and Alter Aila weren't doing that and just concentrating on teling their stories in their own ways, and that's what made them so exceptional.

The Misao may give recognitions to games with extraordinary aspects, but we got to remember that we all each have the power to recognize the greatness in other developer's games. Dropping by to say "Hi, I love your game" may not be a Misao award, but it's more than enough to cheer up and motivate the developers.

Anyhow, I wish all developers and players to look forward to a fun and great 2011.

author=xeilmach
I want to say congrats to the developers of Vacant Sky and Alter Aila: Genesis for breaking excitement into 2010. I also want to congratulate those who have accomplished their completed games or demos as well for the public.

For 2011 and the future, let's not have developers solely go for the next Misao category swiper, but have developers create something from their hearts to just share their talents or experiences to the public and express themselves. I know Vacant Sky and Alter Aila weren't doing that and just concentrating on teling their stories in their own ways, and that's what made them so exceptional.

The Misao may give recognitions to games with extraordinary aspects, but we got to remember that we all each have the power to recognize the greatness in other developer's games. Dropping by to say "Hi, I love your game" may not be a Misao award, but it's more than enough to cheer up and motivate the developers.

Anyhow, I wish all developers and players to look forward to a fun and great 2011.

I like this. Thumbs up. :)
Sailerius
did someone say angels
author=xeilmach

This is a great attitude to have. Well said.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
It weirds me out that the guy who made Vacant Sky is a fellow LLer O.o
author=xeilmach

*Insert Citizen Kane clap here*
I thought the RMN admins who counted the voting results also check if there are fake accounts that have voted...
That was under the old system.
Means one can just register tons of fake accounts now and vote for his own game? Sad...
What was the old system anyways? I wasn't around back then.
It was some kind of poll in a forum topic which was opened a week (?) before the end of the year.
You couldn't vote back then all year long, but just in that one week or how long it was. Also they had some voting rounds.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
The big thing that was different was that there was a preliminary round where categories were chosen and voted on. I think the only thing about the old system that I miss was that part. You got some cool and creative categories.
but they were outnumbered 5 to 1 by retarded and non-sensical categories.
best use of the word 'b-ballnacht'
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Nothing wrong with a few retarded and nonsensical categories!

- Best rap battle between a crew of pirates and the British Royal Navy
- Most severely anachronistic minigame that somehow doesn't break suspension of disbelief
- Most zombies able to be killed in under five minutes
- Best kiss (heterosexual)
- Best kiss (homosexual)
- Best attempt at using correct grammar when writing Shakespearean English style dialogue

The only real danger with this is that people will submit categories for which their own game is the only game that could possibly qualify. Like I'm pretty sure I would submit "most creative method of intercontinental travel" or something.