THE PROJECTS WE REGRET

Pages: first prev 12 last
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh yeah, I definitely regret not finishing Chancellor Yakra: Ace Attorney. If I had an infinite amount of time and patience to create animated graphics, you guys would be able to play a full-length Ace Attorney game set in the Chrono Trigger world.

I think listing things we didn't do is probably cheating though.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Anyone remember my first submission A Desolate Earth? (no? good.. you can't find it anymore either :p)
I made a VX game and submit it somewhere in the archives or rpg palace called dimension it was supposed to be a horror but its on of those games thats too over the top its no longer scary with alot of unessesary demonic reference to boot, my mom found me wokring on it once and we had a talk about how I should't join cults lol, unfortunetly it never uploaded properly or it was soo bad I got virtually no feed back or anything. I'm actually glad no one managed to play it or say anything about it since it was embarrassing and the title was not as cheesy as the story.
Everything except "Antiarctica".
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I made a joke/troll game called the Legend of Cockmeister. It had jokes about genitalia and black people and all other sorts of dumb shit.

Yeah... I regret making that >_>
author=Ratty524
I made a joke/troll game called the Legend of Cockmeister. It had jokes about genitalia and black people and all other sorts of dumb shit.

lol, Legend of Cockmeister sums it up. Bet most of the jokes where like the
"... my balls" kind I used to find so amusing but now their really stupid.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I don't feel that I've ever regret making any of my projects, I just regret deleting them or allowing myself to lose access to an older version aka DoaDV 2006 (back when it was LoD). Recently I've regretted deleting my first project, Dragon Quest, and my first real attempt at creating a game in RM2k3, Tales of Eci, if only because of historical reasons.
author=Corfaisus
I don't feel that I've ever regret making any of my projects, I just regret deleting them or allowing myself to lose access to an older version

Man, this is me. I'd love to be able to go back and check out my old piles o' trash projects but I used to delete old projects and a big problem between Windows, big hard drives, and my own stupidity caused me to lose others (some only half so, but enough to make them unplayable)
I regret Reminisce. http://rpgmaker.net/games/78/
Working on it was a boring chore and I never had a strong emotional attachment to it. A few people liked it, but I really wasn't too fond of it at all except for maybe one character that I thought was really well done. Everything I was doing in it design-wise was just completely against my regular style so I always felt like I was making someone else's game.
Ratty

I would kill to get that game! O.O
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
If 13 or so projects I made, there's your answer. Some pointless to even progress and best to cancel, a couple that now on my RMN page, would be worthy. Kingdom Frontiers is only last resort. Dreamwalker can slowly progress but will be completed, I really hope so.

Dark/Light: Skies of Azimuth or Azimuth Chronicles, because maybe I decided on re-changing the type of world, it hasn't even seen the light of day. lol. I restarted it.

I have too many ideas. Really have to just stick with the ones i like.
I'm starting to regret making robotfindskitten a little bit, and. I just recently released it :P At first I was annoyed at what little almost nonexistant coverage it got, but it wasn't really that great a game to start out with. I'm surprised it even got approved, but then again, worse games have made it on here. In the end, I guess it was completely sort of a waste of time I could have spent working on other projects. I am still patiently awaiting an email back from the creator letting me know if he added it to his repo of ports though, but I don't know if I'm going to get one; the last port was submitted in 2009.
Pages: first prev 12 last