THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The problem with your image was that the shelves were floating in the air in front of the wall. They were too high.

author=meisam
How do you let character walk behind a wall? in A tiles you can only chose walkable or not walkable, you can't star a tile in A category.
Don't put the tile in A category?
meisam
meisam your not using semicolon properly, and that's a laughing matter.
They were not floating, I see them to have same height as the wall, it wasn't such a strange thing for me, am i too imaginative? they actually have two pixel height, so why not?
dose this means, i should use 3 pixel wall if i want to do that?

edit: oh how ignorant i was, Liberty mentioned it, half of the pixel cover the width of shelf so the shelf is actually 1.5 pixel not 2 pixel. How RTP didn't consider it?

placing a A type tile in other categories, means there wont be auto tile, and that means all pixel have edge.
author=meisam
I don't even understand what's the problem with my image :P.

Beside the height issue, the chair is an event tile. If you want to put an NPC to sit on that chair, that's going to be a problem. Therefore, I can't go with that alternative. :D
meisam
I don't know how you want to animate a sitting spirit on a chair, please tell me :)
meisam
witch picture make more sense? the left route is a side mining site so it should be small.

1 space is too much, no space is too little, i am not sure what should i do.
They both work, except for the 'sign' thing which is supposed to be on the ground, (and a headstone of some type). As you can tell by the width at the top.
You could add some scattered dirt, perhaps, as it's looking a little too bland despite the tracks. Maybe use the top one and add a little dirt/stuff.
meisam
yeah the sign bother me (you are right its from a headstone), but in mine you can't really use paper, they will crumble in 1 day.

Oh since you are here, can you answer my question? how you can let the player walk behind a wall?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
A metal sign would be perfect, but if you need a stone sign, get a smaller one.
meisam
yeah metal would fit perfectly but since i didn't had any tile for it i will use RTP stone sign.

I hope i am not misusing this topic, but I dunno where can i ask for help

I think, I am doing something terribly wrong here :S its a mining area
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm no VX RTP expert, but that looks fine to me, meisam!
The only issue I can see is lower left part where the mined out part is blue instead of wall or mined dirt colour. Otherwise, it looks okay.

As for walking behind walls, I do know there is a script out there for it. Fenixfyre's In Depth Maps Script is the one I use. It works based on regions, so if you use regions for stuff in your game, make sure to keep note which ones you assign for this script. It's easy enough to use, though, so I recommend it. It works well when coupled with Yanfly's Move Restrict Regions, too~

Also, for metal signs, I just whipped these up. Use as you will.
meisam
Och I am using two resource for this and trying to test witch one look better, thanks for mentioning it.
Coming from you guys, that means i am officially got phobia :S, I better remain cool.
thanks to both of you for helping me out.

@Liberty Oh many thanks for the signs and script, that's exactly what i want :),

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

:V

I won't be posting it on the game page yet...I need to crisp up the edge of the chair and bed, plus it's mostly a mockup in some sense.
LockeZ
It was like that in FF8 too, though. Garden doesn't care about students being able to sleep, I guess? Very excellent recreation, even if the source material does look a little weird.

It's so colorful, for a bedroom of a guy who wears all black. But Mr. Whatever would probably not bother to redecorate no matter how cheerful, run-down or gothic his room looked. With the exception of propping up his... Griever Surfboard? IDK what that thing is supposed to be honestly, heh
J-L
"I cannot complain when your icon of choice is a penguin"
Lol, LockeZ. I believe it's the suitcase for his gunblade.
meisam
Oh i thought LockZ is joking , yes its squall gunblade suitcase
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Griever

@SorceresessKyrsty I really like your image, although maybe its too much identical with ff8.

BTW this is the actual size of the pillow
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I think the point is to be identical with FF8, considering that's Squall there leading that group.
And the pillow looks fine since that teal part on the sides are part of the pillow.
Mine pillow isn't that big. :o
LockeZ
The caption in that screenshot is so perfect
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=meisam
@SorceresessKyrsty I really like your image, although maybe its too much identical with ff8.

i didn't think that was possible in an FF8 fangame but whatever.

I think I need to make the gunblade case a little bigger, and I'm pretty sure (at least in my headcanon) that redecorating is pretty much disallowed, since every room you're exposed to is kept quite orderly. Squall's is the only exception with his gunblade case being in the corner. Since students have the option of dorms or a commute I think the dorms would be maintained by the Garden faculties, the same way there's an imposed curfew. Squall doesn't have many worldly possessions anyway, since he doesn't have anywhere outside of Garden.

I may make the pillow bigger anyway, or have Laguna comment on it and get him a bigger one at some stage, idk.

couldn't actually be a decent parent so I'll buy you a cloud hug pillow and make everything awkward with rinoa :D