NEW TO THIS..

Pages: 1
hi all. new to the idea but i'm quite interested in makin some games. rpg based, but there's jus so much at once. if anyone has any advice as to where to begin, that'd be great. thanks.
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots! (Hah! Beat you to it Kentona!)

Advice:
Capitalize your posts. =) People will respect you for respecting the English language. And their eyes.

It really depends on which engine you use.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=mastadon
hi all. new to the idea but i'm quite interested in makin some games. rpg based, but there's jus so much at once. if anyone has any advice as to where to begin, that'd be great. thanks.

VX is a good place to start, its pretty simple. It all depends if wether you want to spend money or not..
New to RMN? <-- click here!

Welcome to RMN! There are several articles linked to from there that should help you on your way to makin gams.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Why isn't that article shown to users when they sign up?
It's pinned to the top :<

(maybe I'll start including it in my hellos...)
Greetings. Greetings. I am 'Mickey Mouse'. Welcome to the forums. I "ho ho ho"-pe you have a good time making games and playing games here on rpgmaker.net. Ha ha ha, just a little joke from your friend, 'Mickey'. Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to RMN!
I suggest looking at various tutorials, on this site or elsewhere.
depending on what game engine you want to use, you should be able to find plenty.
If you're stuck or don't understand anything, feel free to ask for help.
Good luck making games :)
Pages: 1