REALLY MOTIVATIONAL NECESSARIAN

Pages: first 123 next last
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
I think that one of the things about a community as a whole is that people are suppose to have each others backs. When making a game it gets "hard".
Hard in the fact that you do not know if there is even going to be a fan base for your game. "why am I making this...who is going to want to play this..."

I know the Front page gives some exposure to games on this site. But non-the-less games get knocked off, and have to sit in the shadows to speak. I think as a community, and as Fans of games you find on this site you should post your enjoyment of them in this Topic.

What you Should DO:
1) Draw a picture of a game that has caught your eye
Make sure to HIDE the picture so that the developers have a surprise! It is like X-mas!!!
2) Maybe write a little about said game
3) Put a link to the game in your post.
4) Do not post artwork of your game...I will punch you...

Not only Can this give the game exposure, BUT it might get the developers off their butts and working harder on the game. haha

WOOOO ME FIRST!!! *Pushes everyone out of the way*
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!

CHROMATOSE TIME

Chromatose

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Haha whoah. That's awesome. What a cute idea.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Hey I think this is pretty nice idea. It'd be cool to have a bunch of these "fan arts" of different RMN games. I'll try make a few too.
whoa this is a really excellent topic!! i will do this later
its a finished game by someone who doesnt post here so this is kind of unnecessary but heres a quickie

it's ghosts of aliens! the artwork ingame is much better than mine! the design decisions are kind of awful but there's a lot of cool stuff and the music rules!

i'll prolly make some more later. boy, what an unnecessary post . . .
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
ghosts of aliens is awesome and everyone should play it.

author=Ketsumio
WHAT TIME IS IT?!?!?!

CHROMATOSE TIME

Chromatose

i'll have you know it would be impossible for me to love this more
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo

he's from Space Funeral
ahahaha that rules. 'excellent djinn' - worldofdjinn.com

also heres some more quick ones

lol this turned out so bad :{ for leo & leah

this one was inevitable. molasses meow

mystery man zero. background whats a background.
I hope reproduction screens count!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/555/

"Sixty years ago, a team of the Royal Gradian Archaeological division unearthed the most incredible discovery in modern history."
Happy
Devil's in the details

I was already done with this, until I came up with the idea I could've done something more original like Shadar chasing anime girls with heart shaped eyes. Maybe I'll do it later. ps. lol. It had better contrast in photoshop. :<

Oh and: Phantom Legacy can be found here!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys, hiding the artwork is fine but don't hide what game it's for. I think that defeats the purpose. Also I think you should probably mail the author and tell them when you post something, since I'm sure most game authors don't check the forums.

I was going to say this topic is stupid and absurd and no one will participate, but then I suddenly became compelled beyond all reason to make fanart of Chrono Trigger. Not the real Chrono Trigger, mind you. The satirical one with Bubble Bobble characters, unlosable battles, and houses that give you game overs when you try to enter because "the evil buiding got you." So yeah this topic is cool, especially if all the art is hilariously bad, because then I don't feel bad about posting my own hilariously bad attempts at fanart.

This is a great idea! Incidentally, I actually JUST made this new sig. It's sorta the same concept. Maybe I'll expand on it and make it bigger lol
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
So yeah this topic is cool, especially if all the art is hilariously bad, because then I don't feel bad about posting my own hilariously bad attempts at fanart.
what

where are these "hilariously bad" pictures?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=treeghost
where are these "hilariously bad" pictures?
You did click the "Show" button on each post right?

Actually you posted something already so I'm not sure where the confusion is
Dude, LockeZ, you might have won the award for "Worst attitude in history". You should check.
LockeZ
...what? I was expressing my appreciation at the fact that this is about the games rather than the artists, and about the fact that I won't be laughed out of the topic for using MS Paint. I'm not sure where I implied that any part of this topic was less than ideal.
I must have misunderstood. Sorry about lashing out at you, man.
LockeZ
I guess it came off as insulting the artists or something which was not my intention. Keep posting cool stuff.
LockeZ
Here's another silly one of Mario vs. the Moon Base. I am apparently incapable of drawing Mario.

Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
Glad everyone is enjoying the topic! Makes me happy. AND I just downloaded Molasses Meow because of this topic and Catmitts. I plan on doing another Adventure time based Fan Art for the Game. I have to admit the game has great music!!

I will edit this post later with the pic and link to the game and a short review of it. :D

EDIT:

Here is the pic!!! LOL Came out weird but funny....This game was fun and the only thing that is "bad" about it, is that you can beat so fast. I would want more levels...and more puzzles.

MolassesMeow

@LockeZ: The emailing the developers of the game is a good idea. I think it only should be optional because its not only about them, but also getting more of a fan base for a game you post. Yeah....LOL I do not know why people are hiding the Name of the game in the show button...but I still downloaded Molasses Meow sooo it isnt hurting things too much.
:( at thinking my adventure time chromatose art is a hilariously bad attempt at fan art....LOL but that is art. Some people like it some people don't.
I Like your Mario v.s the moon base idea. I kinda want to re-draw it. LOL
Pages: first 123 next last