YOUR LIVING SPACE.

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Eggbertx
He looks a little like one of my cats. Is he Siamese?

He's a fake Siamese, I'm not sure if there's a term for it. He has Siamese coloring but is just a standard short hair, with none of the sleek styling of a Siamese ^^

His name is Midgy (because his legs are slightly smaller than they should be : ) )

He likes to lay down stretched out, really great natured cat.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=goldengaav
author=Eggbertx
He looks a little like one of my cats. Is he Siamese?
He's a fake Siamese, I'm not sure if there's a term for it. He has Siamese coloring but is just a standard short hair, with none of the sleek styling of a Siamese ^^

His name is Midgy (because his legs are slightly smaller than they should be : ) )

I had a cat like that... Until he lost a fight to an owl in the middle of the night.
@goldengaav: your house is so nice...it's like a hotel!
author=boobledeeboo
@goldengaav: your house is so nice...it's like a hotel!

I just have to keep on my partner to always put things back in their assigned place...

Thank you, btw : )
Eggbertx, time to dust!
@Eggbertx - Another dust enthusiast, I thought I was the only one.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=goldengaav

Siamese tabby or other siamese mix. I had a cat who was 100% siamese colored, blue eyes and everything, but he had long fur.

can you tell I have WAY TOO MUCH time on my hands at work
author=goldengaav

Pretty sweet camouflage.
Hey goldengaav, how old is your cat? I have a cat that I originally thought was Siamese when she was just a kitten, but she turned out to be a tabby cat. For about the first year she looked like your cat, but she's darkened up a lot. Found out she is a lynx point tabby. Maybe that is what your cat is as well?
author=UPRC
Hey goldengaav, how old is your cat? I have a cat that I originally thought was Siamese when she was just a kitten, but she turned out to be a tabby cat. For about the first year she looked like your cat, but she's darkened up a lot. Found out she is a lynx point tabby. Maybe that is what your cat is as well?

He's just over a year now, he has darkened up already a good bit, his back is now much more gray than was in the picture.
In the previous topic my place looked sort of like this.

As you can see it hasn't changed much.

Desk:

Kitchen:

Bookshelves:

(I don't want to show any floor because I can't find it...)
YDS
member of the bull moose party
thats a rad castle humboy
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Fuck yeah, Shinan.
I see that white primered(I think) Empire Handgunner from the old starter set with Orks v Empire.
<3
author=InfectionFiles
I see that white primered(I think) Empire Handgunner from the old starter set with

Actually those handgunners are slightly older metal handgunners. I do have a bunch of the plastic ones too somewhere though.
Pages: first prev 12 last