LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD WILL END ON SATURDAY, MAY 21ST

author=Natook
*runs and grabs nearest bible*

... well crap I've been wrong forever then! How did I never notice that?

Because common culture refers to it in the plural, probably. I would presume that started because multiple things are being revealed - ignoring the fact that the multiple things are part of a single instance of revelation.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=EnderX
author=Natook
*runs and grabs nearest bible*

... well crap I've been wrong forever then! How did I never notice that?
Because common culture refers to it in the plural, probably. I would presume that started because multiple things are being revealed - ignoring the fact that the multiple things are part of a single instance of revelation.

Off topic, but I totally fell asleep shortly after our conversation yesterday. I had gotten up at like 5am and fell asleep around 6, heh.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
This topic will end the world. \
author=benos
This topic will end the world. \

Your post will end the world
Can't we wait until 2012 before that happens, then? I've got a post I need to make on another forum then.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Guys it's a prediction running entirely on "faith".

Of course it's wrong.
author=Despite
Guys it's a prediction running entirely on "faith".

Of course it's wrong.

YES.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
This is why I am not religious.
All of you argue about something that is completely pointless...
(No offense but...)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Seriously people...
TOO many people have predicted we all gonna die, but yet they fail...
About time! But it won't happen cuz I want it too.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Partyin and Partyin yeah, gotta get ready for the Friday weekend.
If it's based on the onset of 5/21 anywhere in the world, then we'll know the answer in less than three hours (it's 9PM 5/20 on Christmas Island). We can disprove the end of the world in at least part of the world on 5/21 in 27 hours, as it would become 5/22 in the same location.
The moment of truth is upon us, folks!

Tomorrow, we shall see!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
One hour and 14 minutes until the Rapture begins in Fiji!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The exact hour of judgement is known!

According to the cult leader, the rapture will occur at 6:00 P.M., LOCAL TIME. This means that God will start in New Zealand, rapturing one time zone at a time!

It is unknown what will happen if you are travelling eastward at 5:45 and pass into the next time zone, suddenly changing to 6:45. You may forever lose your chance to be raptured. On the other hand, determined min-maxers could potentially spend the day taking airplane flights westward, getting raptured as many as 24 different times.
author=LockeZ
On the other hand, determined min-maxers could potentially spend the day taking airplane flights westward, getting raptured as many as 24 different times.

Oh, just what I want, to be raptured 24 times.
Haha, just wait. I found a awesome prohpecy about super jesus fighting a monster born from the radiation in japan.

Please note: If you actually believe in this, then, WOW... I don't know what to say.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
He could of just ended right when earth started, save us the trouble.