LOOKS LIKE THE WORLD WILL END ON SATURDAY, MAY 21ST

I cant wait...I hope we fall in a void where its Saturday forever!

I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed, anyway if the world ends I'll kinda miss this dump
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Why would God wait to end the world on Pacific Coast Time? God wasn't from LA.
No, he said eastern time. Besides, should the end of the world not be on middle eastern time?
author=LockeZ
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The exact hour of judgement is known!

According to the cult leader, the rapture will occur at 6:00 P.M., LOCAL TIME. This means that God will start in New Zealand, rapturing one time zone at a time!

It is unknown what will happen if you are travelling eastward at 5:45 and pass into the next time zone, suddenly changing to 6:45. You may forever lose your chance to be raptured. On the other hand, determined min-maxers could potentially spend the day taking airplane flights westward, getting raptured as many as 24 different times.

A) The catching up (the event now commonly called 'the rapture' is indicated by the scriptures to be a singular event - it'll happen only once for all those who will be affected. There's no 'rolling rapture' option.

B) The event in question will also remove those affected from the earth as it now exists.* Even if the 'rolling rapture' option were real, no one individual could get caught up in it more than once.

*Even when removed, we'll be back. It'll just be to a refined version of the world, without any of the bad stuff. The physical side of Heaven's not the 'clouds and harps' option of so many comic strips; it's the earth as it should have been before humankind blew it.
Oh my gosh you guys that rapture was so much fun. I went four times.
Holy heck, I just drove to Arby's and there is a freakin' plesiosaur in the community pool. It really is the second coming of the dinosaurs! The Velocirapture is upon us!
Don't know about you guys, but it's raining fire over here.
author=NicoB
Don't know about you guys, but it's raining fire over here.

Well, it's just raining water over here for me.
I saw jesus go into his super jesus mode! This is going to be sw33t!
author=EnderX
*Even when removed, we'll be back. It'll just be to a refined version of the world, without any of the bad stuff. The physical side of Heaven's not the 'clouds and harps' option of so many comic strips; it's the earth as it should have been before humankind blew it.

LAME. I like this world with all of our glorious wars. Fight and die, that's what life is all about.
ohmigod ohmigod, ohmigod! I'm a survivor, we're all heroes now!
Poking fun at a false interpretation? Yeah, me too.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Actually, this is just a test of false hope, and then suddenly, 2012 is the end.
author=EnderX
author=LockeZ
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

According to the cult leader, the rapture will occur at 6:00 P.M., LOCAL TIME. This means that God will start in New Zealand, rapturing one time zone at a time!

It is unknown what will happen if you are travelling eastward at 5:45 and pass into the next time zone, suddenly changing to 6:45. You may forever lose your chance to be raptured. On the other hand, determined min-maxers could potentially spend the day taking airplane flights westward, getting raptured as many as 24 different times.
A) The catching up (the event now commonly called 'the rapture' is indicated by the scriptures to be a singular event - it'll happen only once for all those who will be affected. There's no 'rolling rapture' option.

B) The event in question will also remove those affected from the earth as it now exists.* Even if the 'rolling rapture' option were real, no one individual could get caught up in it more than once.

did not get the sarcasm?
author=LockeZ
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

fucking hilarious.
author=Cosmic_Sea
did not get the sarcasm?

Did not get the sarcasm. Under the circumstances, I felt the individuals in question were far enough out there on the 'false belief' scale that the concept of the exact hour being declared was, in fact, completely within their realm of possibility.
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant
img

please tell me that is real
author=Eggbertx
please tell me that is real

Not sure; I stole it from a friend of mine who posted it on facebook.
Looks legit, though.