SECRET/ SUPER BOSS LENGTH

Pages: first prev 12 last
I still remember I had one of my most intense optional bosses have only 99999HP but he had a fire attack that did over 8000 damage to the party, and a 8000 single hit damage attack.

I'd say with optional bosses, as long as your damage output algo-whatever its called is at a decent point like if you're fighting an end optional boss, and you can do over 9999 damage, I'd say having a boss with 400k HP isn't so bad, just so long as it isn't constantly repetitive.

While one boss in particular didn't have that much HP, but the optional boss in SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1, was hard as balls, and could fuck your day right up because it got so many attacks before you could land your 1-3 hits on him, AND he came with allies too which made him even more evil!

I'd say with optional bosses, just as long as you know there is some way to beat them, make em' as hard as you want! :3 Just not SMT hard. XD lol.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Well I always wanted to do this, so it'd make boss fights a tad bit easier and fun.

You have a bar in battle that shows who is going to fight during each turn. Which isn't new. But then add it where you have a 25% chance of it also showing what move they are going to make, so you have an option which is based on your luck stat, that removes them from that turn and gives you a choice of who you want to go in replace of that monster's turn. The higher the luck, obviously the higher the chance of being able to do it, and to do it more.

Then it would allow for easier strategies.
In my opinion, I would prefer side mission bosses that are much harder than the strongest story bosses. There are one too many games I played that has at least one boss like that.

Once my main project is in full swing, I may plan a special side mission that has a boss like that, and pay respects to a subject of my own method and choosing. In fact, why not fight an extremely powerful boss that is not scary, gigantic, and intimidating... but cute and doesn't look so dangerous?
Pages: first prev 12 last