THE NINTENDO: MARIO AND FRIENDS GAME BOARD CREATION

Pages: 1
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
So, I've been playing around with Photoshop again (no surprise there) and I got an idea; I love Mario and so forth and thought, what better way to practice with photoshop than to goof around with your favorite things anyways?

I decided I would practice by making a fake game board; this one would feature Nintendo's favorite hero: Mario - and friends of course.

No shadows have been added yet or any real fine-tune things, I'm just placing things down where I want them to appear on the board. After I am done, I am going to add the playing-field nodes and then little things here and there telling you where to go and have special spots.

My question is, do you think there are characters that I am missing (besides the obvious Toady) or that I should add? Remember, this is only for fun though, so nothing serious is really happening. :)
Also, anyone know where to get a better Bowser picture? I really wanted him bent down growling/yelling like he always does towards Mario and Luigi...

Anything else that should be done to this, btw, besides what I currently have down? Such as, should I make everything glossy since this is supposed to be paper that they are all printed on...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
mix-mashed varied character art aside, I don't like the Bullet Bill behind Bowser's back.
Needs Wario.

All Mario games need Wario
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
author=Dudesoft
mix-mashed varied character art aside, I don't like the Bullet Bill behind Bowser's back.

The art is something I'm still working on; I really like the way Mario and Luigi look but I can't find anyone else that looks like them. I thought about pixling them all myself, but Peachy and Daisy plus all the other people would have to go then. I could only do a Goomba and bombom at that point (along with the two main heroes of course).

And the bullet bill behind bowser, I was afraid of that... :/
author=GreatRedSpirit
Needs Wario.

All Mario games need Wario

agreed.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I don't see anything wrong with the bullet behind him. Make it a bit smaller to show it is a little bit farther away, and it might work better.
Pages: 1