THE HOMOSEXUAL MENACE

Pages: first prev 12 last
A chi-chi man, a fassy, fassyhole, battybwoy and variations thereof are all more-or-less synonymns for homosexual and/or a man lacking in manliness who could be accused of being a homosexual for insult's sake. That is all you need know :D
author=Max McGee
I can't really understand what the DJ and that woman are saying, but I think I agree with their rampant, crazed hatred of the Harry Potter franchise.

author=NewBlack
A chi-chi man, a fassy, fassyhole, battybwoy and variations thereof are all more-or-less synonymns for homosexual and/or a man lacking in manliness who could be accused of being a homosexual for insult's sake. That is all you need know :D

Also bullerman, skettel and banjee boy.
I don't think I've ever heard those over here in the UK. Sket, however is a derogatory term for a "loose girl who'll sleep with anyone and has no standards" - it is also implied that they're probably dirty. Maybe that's a related term to skettel?

I should add that they're derogatory terms for homosexual btw, for those who didn't catch that part :P
Yeah, it's more for loose women but it's sometimes used to describe a homosexual here. *shrug*
author=Strangeluv
author=momomoko
author=Strangeluv
Shocking documentary about rabid, savage homosexuals in the Caribbean.
Oh hey! I just so happen to be a homosexual living in the Caribbean!
I don't consider myself that rabid or savage though.
Which island

EDIT: Wait what the fuck, you are from Trinidad too? AND YOU USE RPG MAKER TOO WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

!!!!

I couldn't help but think about this after reading your post :

Trinis? Using my RPG Maker? It's more likely than you think!
So which part ah Trini yuh hail from, hoss?
One time for fellow trinis.

No time for ignorance and homophobia.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
one love rasta

what
Strange Love, you never stopped being the best
Pages: first prev 12 last