ANOTHER GAMING COMPANY GOT HACKED...

Pages: first prev 12 last
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Double Post... That is the third one today.
Am I the only one who thinks it's sabotage? I think Microsoft paid these hackers in order to make people feel unsafe with their competition and have people go to them. Until Microsoft gets hacked, I won't think other wise.
author=McBick
Am I the only one who thinks it's sabotage? I think Microsoft paid these hackers in order to make people feel unsafe with their competition and have people go to them. Until Microsoft gets hacked, I won't think other wise.

Are you genuinely this dumb or are you just trolling?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
These are the Blackbeard crew of the digital age pirates.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Dudesoft
These are the Blackbeard crew of the digital age pirates.

Interesting, very interesting :3
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=McBick

get outta here it's obviously George Bush pulling the strings
Guh, didn't expect so many closed minds. I bet you guys are in denial of area 51 too.
i bet you guys didnt even read the anime bible
You guys know that Bethesda and Codemasters were also hacked?
it was me. i did it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13859868

only a british man would hack codemasters.
author=Cosmic_Sea
that we can stop lazy alien movies from ever having to be written again(except Paul that movie amazing)

you take that back, super 8 was a great movie ok
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
author=McBick
Guh, didn't expect so many closed minds. I bet you guys are in denial of area 51 too.

It isn't about being closed minded. It is about not being a retard and thinking that every little thing that happens is because some type of conspiracy from the Government or whatever else.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Don't blame the hackers? You should blame both parties. Just because they didn't properly invest in their security doesn't give leeway over to the hackers and condone their actions. It isn't like some type of write off, that just makes what they did okay. It shows that these basement dwellers have nothing better to do than to sit around, hacking companies in which the people enjoy their works.

Both parties are to be blamed. But the hackers more so as if they didn't do it, no one would even be talking about their security.
Oddly enough, for some reason LulzSec offered aid to SEGA to hack them back and the hackers were yet another group. So someone actually offered to hack the hackers even though the reason sounds really whimsical.

What's with all the hackers, it's like its 1995 all over again.
author=mellytan
author=Cosmic_Sea
that we can stop lazy alien movies from ever having to be written again(except Paul that movie amazing)
you take that back, super 8 was a great movie ok

what is super 8 exactly?
it is E.T. on steroids.

Anywho, I just got an email from BioWare saying that an old Neverwinter Nights forum server of theirs got hacked and forum stuff (like usernames, passwords, etc..) was stolen.
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant
author=harmonic
Seriously, there are much more deserving targets of hacking. Like, for instance, insane political separatist faction websites, or credit card companies.
Exactly. That's why I'm so appalled that it's even happening in the first place.

author=ferris95
Might be slightly off here, but isn't it Lulzsec doing the hacking?

That's the second time I've heard that name. WTF is Lulzsec, anyway?

Separate hacking group; split of Anonymous I think. Pretty sure the major fight they had was that one faction of Anonymous wanted to just fight censorship of the internet and another faction wanted to just cause people misery. They didn't part happily; 4Chan was hacked by Lulzsec.

4Chan (Anonymous as well) are actually pretty anti-Lulzsec since none of those companies deserved it.
Pages: first prev 12 last