STRANGELUV'S LET'S TRY

Pages: first 1234 next last
I'm gonna try to do some of these. I'll probably do like the first half hour of a game or so. If I like the game, I'll do more. So suggest projects for me :) Also, please, your game must be standalone. I don't have RTP on this computer.

To show you my style, I LP'd my own game, "Spike Lee's The Twilight Zone". That was my first time doing one and I'm pretty awkward at the mic, imo. But I'm learning.

Spike Lee

Pokemon Hunter 4

Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
everyone step up to have your game analysed by the creator of 2011's best game
No one wants to get LT'd? I guess people prefer discuss the sexuality of Bayonetta.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
you sound like a black man who wants to sell some watches. that's cool.
Eh. Well, how about DF: Venaitura? It's the only game I really want to suggest ='\
Lol. But if not, that's fine. Just throwing something out there. I'd say Eternal Paradise if that were finished.

Mind you, there's an opening sequence at the start of the game that requires exact timing of the events being executed, so recording it will probably throw EVERYTHING off. I'd suggest watching before-hand just to see what it's like? It's only, like, a minute long anyway. =P

http://rpgmaker.net/games/1379/

Lol. I was wondering what the hell you were talking about, and then I clicked the link...

Sorry about that! Ha ha. It's now fixed.
You can do a LT of Aftermath VX if you can handle it on your computer. 112 megs and includes the RTP so it's plug and play.

I have some other people interested in doing some LP's as well and I'll be putting them on the channel when they're done. Of course, LP's are full of spoilers so it's probably something a good amount of people avoid watching until they experience the game for themselves.

I'm going first with a suggestion YDS made.

Dude you are actually the best LTer. No joke.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Pfffffffffffffffffff so much to say...

I suppose I'll start with the first thing you mentioned, which is actually incredibly relevant. You asked, why not just make a regular medieval RPG?

That is a very good point. I've recently come around to this perspective myself, and over the last three days, I've actually returned to my first RPG to start removing the Pokémon from it. I'm readjusting tons of stuff, and I aim to have almost everything completely original by the time I'm finished. I'll be doing all the graphics myself, redesigning key aspects, and stamping every single 'mon right out of the game.

Anyway, yeah, that map where you were confused about the scale has given tons of people problems. That's definitely on my list of issues to deal with, and something making my own graphics should help as well. And I'm sorry you hate random encounters; I try to pick a rate that isn't overburdening.

As one last note, I originally chose Pokémon just because I wanted to. There wasn't any real rationale behind it. It is one of the many bizarre decisions I'm now working to change.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/2859/

Welp, it's not a proper game. But you might enjoy it.
Entertaining LT, but it feels like you are just spacebarring through all the dialog.
I kept trying to read things, but you like closed the textbox every second.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
when sl is not creating the years best killer game he often spends his time lt'ing pokemon hunter.
Want to try my game :3??? if you want i can build you a beta version for you :3

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2853/

Sure. Can't I just download the version you have up?
Ehm yes you can, the only diference so far is the hud, so, yeah, go on XD
Pages: first 1234 next last