LET'S MAKE IT OFFICIAL

Pages: 1
I've been registered here since 2009 however I haven't really posted anything. I guess the reason behind that was I felt a slight conflict of interest coming from GW... you see those times saw some bitter rivalry between the two sites for some dumb reasons so I figured me being active in both sites would have been very awkward given my position at that site at the time.

Anyway, I really appreciate RMN in that it's been able to be a haven for those dabbling in amateur game development, and I love the degree of passion people have here about game design.

I figured I should finally officially introduce myself and jump into the fray. Better late than never I hope! I already see a couple of familiar faces, hopefully certain ones from my past are still around and kicking (where art thou Mr. Y?), and to those of you who I don't know, I'm looking forward to meeting you!
Hi there Mateui! :D
p.s. are you still working on your game? XD
Hell, YEAH! The return of Matesui, and the return of his awesome game, "Pengui!"

It's good (and a bit funny at the sametime) to see all the former GW legends arrive here, on RMN! But I guess that's just better for us! Hehehehehehe.

Welcome back, bro! Now finish your goddamn game and let me play it so I can get a sense of feeling of 'escaping' this blasted heat. :D
Welcome. Glad to see your arrival here.
Welcome, man! I've always appreciated your insight to things.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I don't know you, but any man who makes a game about penguins is okay in my book.
Welcome man! In light of your game, here's an awesome penguin video.

PENGUINS!

Amazing birds aside, I've never been a part of GW. Ever.

It's interesting to see all the noobish former members of a rival site appear on the Real woMen Network. That is what it's called, right?
I saw your game in the queue and immediately accepted it. Welcome to RMN! RPG making will never die.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
It's Chocobo Guy! Welcome to RMN, Chocobo Guy!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
m-m-m-m-m-mateui!?!?!?!?

@nico:

I have actually seen that video before. It as mind-breakingly D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW as ever.
Welcome, Mateui.

Have fun!
I remember some dude named, Chocobo Hunter and HE'S EVERYWHERE where Mateui is in the forum topics back in GW. It...was really awesome XDD
Welcome Mateui! I've only been here for a couple of days myself, but I remember you from the past :) Good to see you again.
Pages: 1