GUESS THAT RMN GAME!

Pages: first 123456 next last
This topic is inspired by Guess that game!, but using games hosted here on RMN.

Rules:

I saw this in another forum and I thought it would be a cool thing to try here. It sounds like a silly game but a lot of cool discussion can come from this. It's easy, a hint about a video game will be given, and everyone tries to guess what it is. Whoever guesses correctly gets to give out their hint, and the original person who gave the hint (or whoever, really) tells us a little about the game and we chat about it and the process goes on. It's a great way to have a little fun and find hidden gems. Extra credit if every single game here doesn't turn out to be an RPG; diversify!

I'll start:

A guy is participating on a reality show where he's thrown into dungeon-like challenges while competing with other people, until things start going off script.
THE BLUE CONTESTANT ?
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
It's going to break his heart to learn the truth.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=kentona
THE BLUE CONTESTANT ?
That's a hidden gem, or is it hidden?
author=kentona
THE BLUE CONTESTANT ?

Yes! I guess I should be more vague. :D

Your turn then, kentona.
As a gladiator in a mystical circuit, you must fight other combatants to win your freedom.
nope.

EDIT:
A problem just occurred to me about this game - I haven't played many RM games so the description I posted could very well BE Alter AILA's plot and I wouldn't know it! But in this case Alter AILA was not the game I had in mind.
No, it doesn't fit Alter Aila very well, but that's a problem we have both here and in the other guess the game topic, not everyone played every game. What matters is the one you thought of. :D
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Generic Dungeon Game!

Dungeon Quest or Dungeon Adventure. I properly got Adventure.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kentona
As a gladiator in a mystical circuit, you must fight other combatants to win your freedom.

MAGE DUEL.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
ding ding ding
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=kentona
no

no u, awww.
author=Craze
kentona
MAGE DUEL.
yes!
Craze
There should probably be a "you can't say it if it's your game" rule, for both giving the clue or answering it.

The clue: An alcoholic dragon rider, his adopted daughter and a centaur get caught up in an royal betrayal and the war march of the dwarves.
Happy
Devil's in the details
Ethereal Dreams?
Craze
Happy
Ethereal Dreams?

Yup. Too bad we'll probably never see it. :,(
Happy
Devil's in the details
Yeah, well that was an easy one.

Now let's see...

You're given a job by a sage to go out to a large dungeon and to find the remnants of accomplishments of an ancient society. You're not alone though for you'll face competitors.
author=Happy
You're given a job by a sage to go out to a large dungeon and to find the remnants of accomplishments of an ancient society. You're not alone though for you'll face competitors.

Must be Guild Raider. Fun game. I'll skip my go.
Pages: first 123456 next last