SCREENSHOT THREAD WITH ONE EYEBROW AND A GOLDEN TOOTH

author=Cray link=topic=965.msg14675#msg14675 date=1210031807
Chartley: That looks very nice, I'm glad you decided to edit the RTP.
Sion: as always your mapping skills are shining, it looks like a beautiful place to wander around.
anyway I have a Lost King screenie, here's a battleshot against the Forest temple boss Bokwus.
You can't see his face in the screen because he's using one of his skills called autumnwind.

I like the whole idea of the animation, but it looks a bit too pixely. Maybe try lowering the magnification and transparency slightly?

On a different note, your avatar scares me.
the animatin might looks a bit pixelated, but ingame the leaves move fast enough to make it not noticeable.
and about the avatar... not much to say I guesss, just one of my drawings.
Cray, I want to play that game! Please finish a demo soon.
Sion, I believe I've seen those screenshots of the town before. I remember seeing how the roof of some of those houses could use a ton of work, but other than that it's fairly nice. Theo chipsets definitely don't fit in, I would recommend you find a better chipset that works with Refmap or Rudora.

Skie, that's looking good! I also agree with Nightblade, but I have an issue with your dialogue. You seem to be breaking up your sentences too much with unnecessary pauses(...), but I know this is going to be a visual novel so maybe I should be expecting this?
By the way, post more please.

Chartley, that actually looks quite nice. I like what you did with the mountains. I'd definitely like to see how you would pull things off with more elevation!

And Cray, that animation does look a little too large. I would lower the magnification on it so it blends in more, but perhaps I would have to see it in motion first.
The reason I made it that big in the first place is because it has to take the whole screen, and because it is moving, if I use a smaller one, I would need more than 8 cels to fit it in the whole screen...
Large Animations? :-\
But yeah if you can't fix it that's no big deal. It's still a great screenshot.
author=ImmortalDreamer link=topic=965.msg14635#msg14635 date=1210024698
Skie? What? What happened to Sacred Bonds?

Working on that in silence. There's nothing more that I feel like showing, so yeah. Heh.
author=Skie Fortress link=topic=965.msg14710#msg14710 date=1210038204
author=ImmortalDreamer link=topic=965.msg14635#msg14635 date=1210024698
Skie? What? What happened to Sacred Bonds?

Working on that in silence. There's nothing more that I feel like showing, so yeah. Heh.

Ok. As long as its still being worked on, I'm content. :)
author=Neophyte link=topic=965.msg14700#msg14700 date=1210036525
Large Animations? :-\
But yeah if you can't fix it that's no big deal. It's still a great screenshot.
large animations are just 128x128 instead of 96x96, so it's not really a bid difference.
the skill was made with large animations anyway.
I wish large animations could be 1 screen big for each cell, too bad it can't be done =(

My favorite town out of the ones I've made. It's a bit more elegant than all the rural stuff I usually make.
author=republic link=topic=965.msg14723#msg14723 date=1210043284

My favorite town out of the ones I've made. It's a bit more elegant than all the rural stuff I usually make.

Just my opinion, but the FF6 charasets really don't fit with the Mack & Blue tilesets.
author=republic link=topic=965.msg14723#msg14723 date=1210043284

I don't think it stands out that badly, the character in the middle there has an interesting design; however It's hard to make out some of the details.
A new Realms Shattered screen. ^.^ YAY!

In other news, the last few pages have some pretty great screens. Good job everyone!
@Republic- Good looking map there. I find that the final fantasy character sets doesn't really make a difference.

@Liberty- Looks cool. Love the RTP use.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I actually really like the FF6/REFMAP combo! Neat choice.

Liberty: RTP 4 LIEF
author=Craze link=topic=965.msg15072#msg15072 date=1210155516
I actually really like the FF6/REFMAP combo! Neat choice.

Liberty: RTP 4 LIEF

Same here, I think they work well.
author=Liberty link=topic=965.msg14806#msg14806 date=1210070852
A new Realms Shattered screen. ^.^ YAY!

In other news, the last few pages have some pretty great screens. Good job everyone!

I dare say that the smaller charactersets work better with the RTP than RTP itself.
Liberty: I like the look of that, it's like a mix between ff4 and ff5. as some already said, the characters work very well with the RTP.
Republic: it's a nice screen, but those graphics are way to overused for my tastes. Not that everyone cares about that, though.
Anyway, I don't want to bore you with more screens, so this will probably be the last one in a while:

and for those who complained about the leaves in the last screenshot, I fixed them, I couldn't make them less pixelated, but I added more detail to them.
Hooray for Lost King!

(I seriously hope there's going to be some more npcs though)
Ah, yes, I forgot to say that the screen was taken before the npc's were added.
so don't worry about that :D
and thanx for the hooray!