MORE HELP

Pages: 1
I'm getting a problem with the melody actor influenced music. next unless YEM::BATTLE_THEMES::ACTOR_MUSIC.include?(member.actor_id). this part of the script is causing a actor id isn't found or something like it error to happen. I'm trying this with the rpg takenai scripted. so if anyone knows, it would help me alot. the error happens on the 88 line. of the script in my last help.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Would need to know the actual error, not your own vague recollection of what the error is "something like".

Also exactly what you're doing when the error occurs, and what you've changed since the last time it worked correctly (if ever).
Actually, I've gotten the error as well, but I can't get to it right now because I'm using a different computer.

The script works well with the rest of YEM, but on it's own it gets the error.
so i need every scirpt to have this work right? If yes then how do i stop the others from working?
No, we can probably fix it, but we need to know EXACTLY what the error is.
Okay now i got the problem to picture, take a look, please.

part 1

part2 (line 88)

part 3

part 4 (error)

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Try just changing actor_id to id on that line. And the following line.

If it doesn't work, change it back and wait for someone else to have an idea!
Oh, right! That's the error!

Just replace "member." with "@" and it should work.
Well, did that help, or do you still need something?
i hope it works. Nope i got a syntax error when i changed it.
you have a LOT of scripts in there man. a ridiculous amount of them.

there's probably some inconsistencies among them that are breaking your game. cut back until you figure out which one's causing the problem.
Game_Actor don't give external access to actor_id, the method to read it is 'id'.

author=LockeZ
Try just changing actor_id to id on that line. And the following line.

If it doesn't work, change it back and wait for someone else to have an idea!

This should work. If it doesn't post the error you're getting. Make sure it is 'member.id' too.
Pages: 1