GUESS THE GAME!!!

Not 100% sure, but I am going to say the new Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles on the DS. If it is right I pass.
Not sure but it looks like something square enix has created.
Yeah, i'm definitely sure it's final fantasy crystal chronicles. A point to me and iamnot as well as he guessed it right as well.

Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Blitzen link=topic=973.msg16854#msg16854 date=1210964137
I KNOW! Its Tetris. Right?
lol wut? I'm thinking Ape Escape or something?
lol, not even close. I'll give you a hint. This game is based off a very popular book written by the same author of "The lord of the rings".
Tau
RMN sex symbol
OHH The Hobit haha.. why do I know that? Anyways Pass.
Yeah, your correct. I thought that would give it away. Anyway, i'll post one up later.
Okay wow guys, so far this is just TOO easy. I am so dissapointed.

Something easy by my standards to start off
Well at least you guys tried. ;)
Damn, I vaguely remember that game! No idea what its called though. Starts out with little demons running around that don't do anything to hurt the player I think.
author=GreatRedSpirit link=topic=973.msg16976#msg16976 date=1211082619
Damn, I vaguely remember that game! No idea what its called though. Starts out with little demons running around that don't do anything to hurt the player I think.

You're on the right track. They only start attacking you on the second stage. They're pretty annoying actually.
Alright, it's been 3 days so i'm moving on to a new screen. I know it's big.

If anyone was STILL wondering, it was Nosferatu on the SNES. Also that's Eragon, I hate that book.