NEED HOMESTUCK SPRITES FOR MY NEXT PROJECT. (LOCKED D:)

Pages: first 12 next last
I need the sprites from homestuck for RPG Maker VX, just only the next project, not for the current game that i am working on.

The characters are:
ARADIA MEGIDO
TAVROS NITRAM
SOLLUX CAPTOR
KARKAT VANTAS
NEPETA LEIJON
KANAYA MARYAM
TEREZI PYROPE
VRISKA SERKET
EQUIUS ZAHHAK
GAMZEE MAKARA
ERIDAN AMPORA
FEFERI PEIXES

For more information of these characters, go into the wiki of MS Paint Adventures.

Check the 9th post for more istructions.

EDIT: Yep, this project is only for RPG Maker VX Ace.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
And...what? You expect someone to just make them for you? What kind of sprites did you need? Did you try finding the ones they used in the playable pages? Be more specific and see what you can find on your own first.
Yes, they must make for me, need the homestuck characters, but i got banned on MSPA Forums. What i can do?

EDIT: Someone respond me.
halibabica
Bumping your topic isn't going to make anyone more inclined to help you. You haven't done any of the things I recommended last time. Being banned from the MSPA forums isn't stopping you from using Google to find what you can on your own. You should also list what kind of sprites you need. Are they just standing around? Walking? Fighting? Do you realize how much you're asking for here?
author=halibabica
Bumping your topic isn't going to make anyone more inclined to help you. You haven't done any of the things I recommended last time. Being banned from the MSPA forums isn't stopping you from using Google to find what you can on your own. You should also list what kind of sprites you need. Are they just standing around? Walking? Fighting? Do you realize how much you're asking for here?

Alright, i will update.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=Supaguy_Productions
I need the sprites from homestuck for RPG Maker VX, just only the next project, not for the current game that i am working on.

The characters are:
ARADIA MEGIDO
TAVROS NITRAM
SOLLUX CAPTOR
KARKAT VANTAS
NEPETA LEIJON
KANAYA MARYAM
TEREZI PYROPE
VRISKA SERKET
EQUIUS ZAHHAK
GAMZEE MAKARA
ERIDAN AMPORA
FEFERI PEIXES
JOHN EGBERT
ROSE LALONDE
DAVE STRIDER
JADE HARLEY
JANE CROCKER
R??? LALONDE
D??? STRIDER
JAKE ENGLISH

For more information of these characters, go into the wiki of MS Paint Adventures.

The only pose are walking, and in rpg maker vx style.
And you could make a faceset of the characters. Go search them or use this:
Male: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index1.html
Female: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/tool/chibi/index2.html

There's a crack for that. But it's very hard to find...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I recommend just taking screenshots of the flash game. If you just need the walking poses, then the sprites shouldn't be hard to make on your own. All you need is MS Paint.

If you can actually find an existing MSPA game for RPG Maker XP or VX that's already ripped the sprites and formatted them for RPG Maker, then obviously that would make things much simpler, but you can see yourself via the search tool that there's not one on this website. And as far as I know (and I'm pretty damn active in the forums) no one here is working on one. Sorry. Head to Google. Maybe you can at least find images of them and save yourself the work of taking the screenshots.

(Also, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to give you sprites of characters that haven't actually been revealed in MSPA yet. What the hell?)
author=LockeZ
I recommend just taking screenshots of the flash game. If you just need the walking poses, then the sprites shouldn't be hard to make on your own. All you need is MS Paint.

If you can actually find an existing MSPA game for RPG Maker XP or VX that's already ripped the sprites and formatted them for RPG Maker, then obviously that would make things much simpler, but you can see yourself via the search tool that there's not one on this website. And as far as I know (and I'm pretty damn active in the forums) no one here is working on one. Sorry. Head to Google. Maybe you can at least find images of them and save yourself the work of taking the screenshots.

(Also, I'm not sure how you expect anyone to give you sprites of characters that haven't actually been revealed in MSPA yet. What the hell?)

I FOUND IT!! Just look at the gifs: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Alterniabound#Alterniabound_Sprites

And you also need this template: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5BcCYginuds/TNPC9GS-tiI/AAAAAAAAAoM/ThpsYMamIk4/charsettemplate.png

Just you need to scratch the template to make some spaces for the sprites.

They're only the trolls. So i will update the list of this topic, for the game only with trolls.
halibabica
...if someone responded, you would see their post here. Don't be so desperate!

You said this is for your next project, right? Why don't you ask again when you actually start working on it. You're still asking quite a lot here, and many people are disinclined to make sprites for a project that doesn't even exist yet.
author=halibabica
...if someone responded, you would see their post here. Don't be so desperate!

You said this is for your next project, right? Why don't you ask again when you actually start working on it. You're still asking quite a lot here, and many people are disinclined to make sprites for a project that doesn't even exist yet.

O.O nope.avi
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Humility is a virtue.
author=KingArthur
Humility is a virtue.

Just someone help me. It's for 3 days that i haven't done this.
Here's an idea. You have the gifs and the template. Do it yourself. Or at least try. Then you won't seem like such a dick next time you ask for someone to help.

You're the type of newbie that gives all newbs a bad name. At least make an attempt to create stuff for your own project. Don't just expect others to do all the work for you when you have the means and know-how to try to do it yourself.
author=Liberty
Here's an idea. You have the gifs and the template. Do it yourself. Or at least try. Then you won't seem like such a dick next time you ask for someone to help.

You're the type of newbie that gives all newbs a bad name. At least make an attempt to create stuff for your own project. Don't just expect others to do all the work for you when you have the means and know-how to try to do it yourself.

Sorry, i am somehow busy. So i can't finish that request.

What the crap does that even mean? You're too busy to do your own sprites? How do you expect to actually make games if you're "somehow busy?" Where's the incentive for us to make stuff for you? You're just coming off as an impatient, insensitive newbie.

Might I suggest reading something like this:
http://www.techrepublic.com/article/the-art-of-asking-for-a-favor/1035285
author=PepsiOtaku
What the crap does that even mean? You're too busy to do your own sprites? How do you expect to actually make games if you're "somehow busy?" Where's the incentive for us to make stuff for you? You're just coming off as an impatient, insensitive newbie.

Might I suggest reading something like this:
http://www.techrepublic.com/article/the-art-of-asking-for-a-favor/1035285

I am busy that means that i need to finish my other projects.
Pages: first 12 next last