RMN BATTLEDOME! ROUND TWO!

I hope it's not too late to join. I want in on this robot fighting action. Or something.

My options for chips may be limited, but that doesn't mean I'm stuck with the worst. I will gladly take Defendo, the chip imbued with the power of Canadian Mounties.
Sounds fun!!
I'll take the Bājíquán chip!!
Pehlwani.

I actually told Dudes this a few days ago but I guess I should mention it in topic.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Aloha edit from hawaii~
So no signing up...? I just saw this and wanted to... I have everything done with my controller and stuff, found a fighting style that wasn't on the list, and finished my logo and robot designs. T-T
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
If someone wants to take my place that would be fine.
author=Khos
If someone wants to take my place that would be fine.

That would be ok?
Just post your stuff and perhaps Dudesoft will work you into the event (or maybe someone will drop out)
(Controller and Logo fixed. Moved to 4th page.)
author=Camupins

Somebody has played Phantasy Star Universe!! Nice :D

Khos, your art is too awesome to have to drop out. Dudesoft said if the person can create a new chip, they can squeeze in. If someone should drop out to fit a talented artist, it can be me. I only did a bit of work on my robot and it's nothing special.
Somebody has played Phantasy Star Universe!! Nice :D

Yup! Took me about an hour to re-color her and fix mistakes. xD
I've made my controller! :D

It's none other than a certain intergalactic big business robber baron...

Dudesoft
Aloha edit 2 from Honolulu~!
Pfft, whatever, I would be to lazy to find my own.
Camupins, if you didn't notice from the other submissions this is supposed to be original art and character designs. That is beyond derivative.
Dudesoft

Huh, I thought you guys were joking about Phantasy Star... Yeah, could you please draw your character? Even if it's a re-drawing in your personal style of that character. The object of this event (in the end) will be voting on who wins battles, and Rule of Cool often applies to people's votes. Therefore recolouring someone else's art is cheating.
EDIT:
If the sponsor image is taken from PSU or whatever, please change it too.
Besides the aforementioned thing about the contest, these logos and contestants will be entered into RMNverse canon; with a possible comic tie-in. If there is plagerism, I can't include it.

EDITEDIT:
**Added new list of martial arts to choose from, for anyone joining!**
author=Dudesoft
Huh, I thought you guys were joking about Phantasy Star... Yeah, could you please draw your character? Even if it's a re-drawing in your personal style of that character. The object of this event (in the end) will be voting on who wins battles, and Rule of Cool often applies to people's votes. Therefore recolouring someone else's art is cheating.
EDIT:
If the sponsor image is taken from PSU or whatever, please change it too.
Besides the aforementioned thing about the contest, these logos and contestants will be entered into RMNverse canon; with a possible comic tie-in. If there is plagerism, I can't include it.

EDITEDIT:
**Added new list of martial arts to choose from, for anyone joining!**

I can do that... Sorry... T-T
A much better logo for Standard Solar, Inc.