RMN BATTLEDOME! ROUND TWO!

Name- Rainbow Bunny
Bio- Only Rainbow Bunny himself decided to participate in this event to sponser his own company. Using most of the parts he has at his disposal, him and his workers create custom robots with special paint to match the company's colors. He goes all in when it comes to competition, so watch out for him!

Name: Rainbow Bunny Robot Company
Description: Creates and sells Robots and the parts for them. Through creative advertisement ideas, the company has hired multiple workers to represent them in many different Robot related events.

HEALTH: 90
ATTACK: 60
DEFENSE: 70
AGILITY: 58
ENERGY: 70
Battle Chip: Vale Tudo
Weapons:
-Laser Rifle (Built into head and pops out when used.)
-Gatling Gun (Right Arm transforms into holster for the gun.)
-Crab Hands (Hands turn into huge Crab Hands.)
-Tracking Sensor (Built into the entenna attached to it's head.)
-Sabres of Light (Hands transform into Sabres.)

Description: A simple robot made for nothing but short combat simulations. Through a few tweaks and weapon implants, R.B. re-created this model using his company's colors and with survival in mind. The "Bot" itself, uses the Vale Tudo style when it comes to combat.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
need more drawongs of robuts guise.
But, I'm afraid of robutts! There are some really cool robots here, though!
My team name is "Primordial Flare". My Robut's currently on the drawing board!
Alright!

Robot Name: Combat Korggh SOLAR

Stats
Health: 65
Attack: 70
Defense: 45
Agility: 65
Energy: 100

Weapons
Rocket Fist (Right Hand)
Electric Mace (Left Hand)
Beam Cannon (Mouth)
Flame Thrower (Tail)
Tracking Sensor (Head)

Features
• The Tinku Chip grants CKS a “Berserk Dance” fighting style, allowing it to devastate opponents quickly and gracefully.
• CKS is powered by top grade solar batteries from Standard Solar, Inc. and thus has incredible stamina.
• CKS has both long and short-range weapons, though it is more proficient in short-range combat.
• CKS is built with light and durable materials, and can easily outmaneuver larger robots while also being able to take some hits.
• If the battle’s taking too long, CKS will fire its beam cannon at the likely lower energy foe to finish it off.

I call the Schwingen battle chip thing. Also my team name shall be:
The superBlasters! (The lower case s in super is on purpose btw)

I'll draw all the stuff and figure everything out soon (actually all I have to do is draw the stuff. Shouldn't take long since drawing isn't my best skill lol)

Edit:
Ok here is everything. I am once again reminded I wish I could draw well... oh well.

Controller:

Name: superBlast
Bio: An alien from a lava planet called Lavasi. He is an energy based life form that is a living explosion. The reason his body doesn't explode is because it is frozen in time. Very easily gets angry even at the smallest thing and the only thing that relaxes him is watching an explosion.

Sponser:

The owner of this company is superBlast's friend. He wants to keep his real name secret so he just goes by Mr. Bob. This company makes the best and flashiest fireworks in the galaxy or your money back*
*Mr. Bob's Interstellar Fireworks does not accept any refunds unless you bring the complete product back

Robot:

Name: Tanker (Close Range Variant)
Battle Chip: Schwingen
Weapons:
Tower Shield x2
Tracking System
Crustacean Plate
Stats:
Health: 63
Attack: 90
Defense: 100
Agility: 30
Energy: 63

A huge robot that is designed to both take damage and dish it out. Relying purely on it's own hands and techniques to do damage. But it has low agility and average Health and Energy. Also thanks to it's limbs it can extend each one an extra 10ft (I have no idea what that is in meters). superBlast hates this robot since it doesn't have anything on it that explodes but still plans on winning nonetheless.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Welcome to the party!
Everyone, a reminder: You have until Feb. 20 to finish!
Controller Name: Glss MrckLss
Race: Lizodo
He is a bit of a shady character, and very suspicious of everyone around him. He is however, very patient and calculating, and will wait until things are just right before making his move. He is not above lying or cheating to get what he wants.

Sponsor Name: Great Galaxy Containers
This is a Lizodo-run company, and the galactic police suspect that it is just a front for a huge smuggling organization, but they can't seem to find the evidence they need. On the surface, though, this company creates or refurbishes plasteel containers, used in the shipping industry, mainly for volatile or rare materials. The wealth and influence of this company is largely unknown.

Robot: BR-0
Chip: Muay Thai
HEALTH:10+5060
ATTACK:10+90100
DEFENSE:10+1929
AGILITY:10+90100
ENERGY:10+4050

Whetanium Arm Shield x4
Rocket Fist x2
Tracking Sensor
Shock Kick x2
Gatling Gun x2

Front view position, and in combat-ready position

As a muay thai fighter, BR-0 relies on quick strikes, quick blocking and powerful short range attacks. 4 whetanium shields are affixed, one on each limb, for maximized defense and striking ability. 2 shoulder mounted gattling guns provide limited range support, if the situation requires it. A tracking sensor helps BR-0 deal with long range attacks against him. With his 4 shields, BR-0 can turtle to withstand heavy barrage of attacks, if needed. His shoulder and hip joints are anti-gravity repulsor joints, allowing for unfettered flexibility.
Team: Odious Oddities! Brought to you by...

Galaxy Break: Serving the galaxy, one burger at a time!

Coming soon to a planet near you!

Team Double O will be led by...

The Tinker will be controlling the GBBB-V1.0 (Galaxy Break Battle Bot Version 1.0).
Robot Image to come soon.

Stats:
Health - 55
Attack - 60
Defense - 60
Agility - 100
Energy - 70

Weapons:
Rocket Fist
Shock-kick
Tracking Sensor
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Awesome!
@irili - what's Centurion's first name, if her last name is Sanders?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok! I'm in!
I take the Singlestick chip!

Team: Beacon of Elders
Sponsor: Prism Corp

The Controller:

This is the controller, Allen Green.
He is a scientist who grew up obsessed by the ancient civilizations.
Sadly, he hasn't been able to uncover much artifacts or technologies due to his lack of resources.
He has entered the tournament hoping to gain the money needed to explore the universe in search of the rare artifacts that he always wanted to study.

He is proficient in the techniques of Singlestick fighting, taught to him by his grandfather, one of the last remaining practicers of that art.

The Robot:

Jedibot

Health: 88
Attack: 75
Defense: 65
Agility: 30
Energy: 85

Equipment: (One of each)
Sabres of Light
1 Missile Pod (x4 mini missiles)
Tracking Sensor
Whetanium Arm Shield
Crustacean Plate
Energy Stealer
Flash Freeze Bomb
Here's my controller

The sponsor isn't GRUNT anymore because I couldn't come up with anything good for it. But I have come up with an almost the same sponsor.

Galactic Reject Union's Proton Bars (Stay Positive)
I also had Galactic Reject Union's Neutron Tea (which goes well with the Proton Bars for breakfast). That would have been the GRUNT I suppose. But now it's just GRU + Product.

And honestly Proton Bars is such an awesome name for a product that I'm surprised if it doesn't already exist.

Now I just have to do some more on those logo things and yeah... the robot...
@ Dudesoft - Ha. I had to go back and look at my original sketches to see if I even gave her a real name. I didn't so I thought about it for a few days and decided it was Alexandra Sanders.
I like how almost all robots have a tracking sensor haha
If you don't have a tracking system, you can't be one of the coo kids.
I think not having a tracking sensor is going to mean instant death for a robot. They just can't compete with the ones that do.
I agree with Irili, especially mine since he's purely close-range. If he can't notice missiles or far away opponents he'd be be defeated real easily by long-range hit and run attacks.
Robot:

Weapons:
11 Targeting sensors (probably tracking sensors)
8 Energy Stealers
8 Quarium Whips
Crustacean Plate
Energy Mace (Electric Mace)
Distracting EMP emissions to protect the face/sensors :D
30 points

Stats
HEALTH: 10 +60 = 70
ATTACK: 10 +40 = 50
DEFENSE: 10 +70 = 80
AGILITY: 10 +60 = 70
ENERGY: 10 +40 = 50
270 points

fuck me that is going to be a bitch to fight against. I should have stocked up on more weaponry. Oh well...