WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

ESBY
extreme disappointment
think of life as a sushi-go-round of cool people
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
All right! I should be all backed up now! Whew!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Marrend
All right! I should be all backed up now! Whew!

How much cheese did it take?

lel

In the news, Canada delivers. Thank you, Mr. Funk.
author=Housekeeping
Yeah, if you want a beard of ants.

Maybe I do want a beard of ants you don't know me
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Don't mind me, just jammin' to some 2001 Sanic da Hoghog.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
That reminds me that sonic adventure 2 is on steam.
Dreamcast Master Race
Speaking of Sanic, looks like Original the Character is actually going to be a thing in Forces. (RIP the dream for Bubsy)
h/o guys gotta go dig up my 5th grade Sonic OCs - it's time to bring 'em to the big screen!
Corfaisus

I hated dealing with Golden Saucer so much I didn't even know they had a roller coaster shoot-em-up minigame. They didn't even have an achievement for playing there on Steam. Maybe it's time for me to go back?
Mirak
Funny, the golden saucer was my favorite place to visit.
Mostly because it took me away from the BLUUUUUUUUURGH story.
I could easily roleplay that i was playing a bunch of rpg characters who went to a fair-like place to have fun and good times for a change.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=turkeyDawg
Speaking of Sanic, looks like Original the Character is actually going to be a thing in Forces. (RIP the dream for Bubsy)
h/o guys gotta go dig up my 5th grade Sonic OCs - it's time to bring 'em to the big screen!

I'm not sure which is harder: Taking Forces' premise with any degree of seriousness, or coming up with an original joke about it.
Coldsteel the Edgeheg is now canon, Sega has open the tenth gate!
Mirak
You could opt for the easy way and say "deviantart must be ejaculating to this" like most top comments in any of the videos featuring that game.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Including DeviantArt is about as boring and overdone as a fart joke.
I just finished Obduction.

It's a really good game. It feels like the same kind of well-integrated puzzles and world-building as Riven, but with Portals.
author=Kaliesto
Coldsteel the Edgeheg is now canon, Sega has open the tenth gate!

"Canon" would imply that we'll be seeing anything of them after this game.
I know you're just joking, but some people seem to be genuinely upset by this idea. Like... so other kids make dumb OCs on their own copy of the game that has nothing to do with yours, what's the problem? But then, I don't fully understand the unyielding hate-boner people have for bad OCs, beyond the obvious "I need to shit on people to maintain my sense of self worth". We're all 11 years old once, and usually grow past that phase.

But no, guys, Game Jam/Event idea: We all throw up some OC ideas, vote on some favorites, then make a platformer starring them. What could PAWsibly go wrong?

come on RMN, I can't be the only bloke around here who's made Sonic OCs at some point in their life!
I am so old I don't know what OC is. I predate that term.
OCs in those days were devs and pals various self inserts like Duke Nekgram Znderboy, Master of all of Naples. Hell you'd even have multiple, Ricahrd Garriot has a few in Ultima beyond Lord British like one of the bigger companions: Shamino (although only LB is played as also from Earth afaik)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=kentona
I am so old I don't know what OC is. I predate that term.

It stands for "original character." Though the term is apparently mostly used in the context of people inventing their own characters to be placed within an already existing story. Of course, this usually leads to very bad fanfictions full of self-glorification and power fantasies, which is why many people make fun of the concept of "OCs."