WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kentona is so OG he ain't got time for OC
Kentona would be OOC if he did know about OC.

Protip Ace: My project is kinda not quite 1TB big. In fact it is 1,048,573.25 MB short of being 1TB big.

(I dunno what's causing this issue, any save operation freezes Ace for a few minutes before it complains about "Failed to create project" bring up a "cloud save may be different from cloud save, overwrite Y/N", Y brings that up. And Manage Project has the Delete from Cloud button disabled because why not? Gonna have to go back to my old pirated copy just to do anything
)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The fact that Ace comes packaged with like a mandatory 200 MB RTP is pretty much an app killer. Even with next to a terrabyte (872 GB to be exact) of free local space at my disposal, I don't weigh myself down with big things and I sure as hell don't make any exceptions for my projects.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
@GRS: If you don't use the Steam Cloud, you can turn it off for VX Ace. Right click on VX Ace in your list of apps, choose Properties, go to the Updates tab, and uncheck the box that says Steam Cloud. This will allow you to save your data locally, which is probably way faster. It does mean you will not have access to edit your game on other computers - which probably doesn't matter.

@Corfaisus: I don't know what you're talking about.
A) Nothing about it is mandatory, you can just not put those files in your game
B) If you don't want to use those files you're just going to replace them with other files that take up the same amount of space, because it's impossible to make a game any smaller than that
C) 200 MB is an infinitesimally tiny amount of data; nobody cares about a game's size unless it's more than 100 GB
D) Nobody was talking about the RTP, GRS was talking about a Steam glitch

You seem to be obsessed about a problem that hasn't mattered since 1998
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Actually i get iffy about downloading games that are larger than 10GB, but then again i'm quite behind in hardware, i don't have but 120GB of space in my hd.
Turning off steam cloud and opening the project via File->Open instead of the Ace project file did the trick, and it works with steam cloud enabled again. Thanks for the help Lockez
College is coming hmmm hmmm~

Existential crisis hmmm hmmm~

What do mean I can't just play video games for the rest of my life?! How rude.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Gourd_Clae

Actually, that's not entirely true. There are jobs that pay for playing video games. Srsly.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae

Actually, that's not entirely true. There are jobs that pay for playing video games. Srsly.

Titan the graphics.

Man, I've been rediscovering Chu♥lip... and it's weird. Like really, really weird. Not even the HardcoreGaming article on it properly covers just how weird it is.
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae

My future has been etched in stone it seems. XD

@Corfaisus A game about running around kissing everyone you see gets a 10/10 from me!
Mirak
author=Corfaisus
Man, I've been rediscovering Chu♥lip... and it's weird. Like really, really weird. Not even the HardcoreGaming article on it properly covers just how weird it is.
!

I really wanted to play that game but my ps2 broke before i could get a copy.
Wanted to play it ever since i saw the small playthorugh of it that the gamegrumps made.
I guess i'll look out a let's play on youtube.
Mirak
guys in cooking terms what the hell is "pre-fucked chicken" ???
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
it's like pre-plucked chicken but you fuck it first
Maybe it means the guts hasn't been pulled out yet/stuffing hasn't been added? I mean, the first thing that comes to mind when you say pre-fucked in terms of chickens (aside from DON'T DO IT JIMMY!) is before your hand goes up their innards?

That or it may be a 'funny' way of saying virgin chicken though god knows what that's supposed to mean, either.
Mirak
It's really difficult to tell when americans are fucking with you because knowing them "pre-fucked chicken" might actually be a thing in the states. Good to know it's just bullshit terminology though.

God i hate people sometimes.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yeah...no such thing as a pre-fucked chicken. If you're reading that on a package, my guess is it's a translation fail. If someone is actually telling you that, he's definitely fucking with you.
InfectionFiles
Where are you getting pre-fucked chicken recipes from? Does it literally call for that?

^yes to piano
Mirak
I'm in a discord server of mostly assholes apparently. I asked for a good jerked chicken recipe and many of them started going on about prefucked chicken this and that and everyone was in on the joke on the mexican who doesn't know. I don't want to talk about it anymore it pisses me off.
InfectionFiles
General rule of thumb, if the word fuck appears in what otherwise is a normal word or thing, it's probably a joke.