WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kaliesto
*Throws a pokeball at random person*

Oh thank God a pagebreak. That'll make things less awkward for all involved parties.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Will you "bee" mine? It's funny because it's a bee!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

I'm too evil for this post.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Repent, wretched sinner!
Just returned from a short break from rmn. I'm not sure what is more evil, the 666 notices, or all of that mail that piano is ignoring. Perhaps we should call an rmn intervention.
Corfaisus
Gross! The last time I made a backup of my game on its hidden download was March 24th, 2015.
pianotm
Hexatona
I thought I was clear. Cave is a good Mafia player, and an even better scum. All things being equal, I'd prefer he was out of the equation. That's all it is.

And people wonder why I don't want to play Mafia on RMN anymore.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You guys know each other too well. At least that's what i'm guessing, considering i know fuck-all about mafia.
author=Mirak
You guys know each other too well. At least that's what i'm guessing, considering i know fuck-all about mafia.

That's essentially the problem, yeah! :P I try to avoid making it an issue as much as possible though. Piano gets it bad. He is usually killed very early. >.<

@demon Hey, welcome back! I ignore a lot my mail too. It's a bad habit. ;w
pianotm
Gourd_Clae
That's essentially the problem, yeah! :P I try to avoid making it an issue as much as possible though. Piano gets it bad. He is usually killed very early. >.<

I interpret it as meaning they don't want me to play.
Heh thanks. I pretty much agree that voting someone just because they are a good player is rather dumb. I'd rather vote based on knowledge or lack of participation. Fortunately when I play I don't have people wanting to vote me off because I was learning the first few games and made some rather stupid mistakes that I hope not to repeat.

Don't know how you guys do it. When I see I have a pm I can't help but want to read it so I can get back to them asap. Notices are a diff story that I pretty much ignore constantly though because too many and usually it's something unimportant.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Latest terrorist attack in London happened in an area about a half hour walk away from where I live. Hell, even Shinan and NeverSilent are familiar with the area, as they stayed there for a couple days. This shit's WAY too close to home.
pianotm
Shit. I wish there was somewhere you could go that's, you know, not there.
Yellow Magic
I used to think about moving to the US but uh, y'all got your own problems too
pianotm
Well, a lot of that is going to depend on where you go. I doubt you'd have much trouble in Florida, and I have friends there I could introduce you to. Here in Missouri, I doubt anyone would give you any kind of trouble, plus LockeZ and I are here. It is in the Bible Belt, though, so that's kind of unfortunate.
Yellow Magic
I have an aunt in Tallahassee. She's lived around
there for about 40 years I think and has never had any racist problems or anything. Think she'd be pleased if I came round (and I'd like being around her, because she's one of the best human beings I know)...but I'd be worried about getting sponsorship for a job there, and I haven't heard great things about the Bible Belt.

I appreciate the offer for introducing me to peeps, tho!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm
Gourd_Clae
I interpret it as meaning they don't want me to play.

No, that's a dumb interpretation. It means they don't want you to play for the enemy.

The only people whom anyone wants to boot from mafia games are the people who just don't post. If you get consistently voted out, it's because you consistently fail to convince people you're on their side.
pianotm
LockeZ, I rarely get voted off. I get nked, often on night 1, and if not night 1, then night 2. I've now had three of our regular mafia players tell me that the best way to know if I'm scum is if I'm still alive.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My point stands. They don't want you to play for the enemy.

Anyway, getting killed off is the whole point of mafia. That's like thinking an RPG creator must not want you to play their game, because they put enemies in it.
pianotm
The logical fallacies in your explanation are so nonsensical that they're painful.

LockeZ
it's because you consistently fail to convince people you're on their side.

It's scum that kills me.
LockeZ
My point stands. They don't want you to play for the enemy.

You are literally saying that I'm a bad player because I'm a good player.

LockeZ
Anyway, getting killed off is the whole point of mafia. That's like thinking an RPG creator must not want you to play their game, because they put enemies in it.

You are literally saying that not playing the game is how the game is meant to be played.

Oh, I get it! You're just using nonsensical contradictions so you can create circular arguments that you can't lose! Gotcha!