WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I'm listening to the rpg maker 2003 rtp music and uh has the "dimension" track always sounded like early eighties new york mutant disco because i don't remember this at all
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I have five pages of very-incredibly-hard maths questions waiting for me at home apparently. 'Welcome pack' indeed.
I can't believe I missed commenting on Beverly Hills 90210 Day yesterday
I'm thinking about 1) brains and 2) Duke Nukem Forever. We're very similar right now, you see.
post=14073
I'm not going to lie.

Boobies.

right now i'm thinking about
A. how much of an idiot that guy is (i don't think there's a number that high -.-)
B. how stupid of an idea this was
C. PIE!
I have a Bulgarian buddy who likes to use the word "explosion" in conversation a lot, today I convinced him to say "exblowjob" instead for the whole day. He obliged, and so far nobody has noticed because of his accent. It is the highlight of my week so far.
Server map is now 109,000 files for a total of 328mb of data.
27790592 square meters of land.

It's bad when hourly backups take thirty minutes to complete. :(
right now I'm thinking there's gotta be a way to avoid backup up all 328MB every time sir!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Just been watching the USA version of Total Wipeout. It seems to have to taken the british one and made it more evil. The commentators really help it aswell, though not sure whether they're more entertaining than Hammond can be.
So a hurricane is happening outside my house, wonder how long the power will last.
I'm thinking "damn, that chick who works in the convienience store is cute"
shoulda hollered at her
What I'm going to update Facebook with tomorrow.
Wondering how I should go about asking this kid if he is gay
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Can't find a job in Central London of all places ban immigration forever send them back
like me you are unemployable
Haha I just got kicked from a Red Vegas 2 game for killing the host with a shotgun, twice.

Silly bugger obviously couldn't take the fact there are players who are better than him, the loser.
post=155454
Wondering how I should go about asking this kid if he is gay

You say it half-jokingly to gauge his reaction (that way you can just be like ooo I just kidding if things go bad), and if he takes the bait, then you swoop in.