WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Airships, and how to levitate them by adding a variable amount of negative mass to create a gravitational repulsion that cancels out (or exceeds) the acceleration from gravitational attraction from the positive mass...
Best thing is to play the Gill voice tracks in your car, full blast, with the windows down, at a stop light. Then just look away like nothing particularly interesting is happening.

"I AM YOUR GOD! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER! THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY SHALL SCAR THY DNA!!! AAHHHAHAHAHA!"
I've just read the topic of a brazillian RMXP game called "Final Fantasy Legends".
At the 6th or so post, a guy says "Dude, I can't believe the name of your project is the same as mine!! But mine's for VX!!"

Then the author replies back "Gotta change the name to "Final Fantasy Legends VX"

...Facepalmed so hard my face is pepper red.
author=JosephSeraph
I've just read the topic of a brazillian RMXP game called "Final Fantasy Legends".
At the 6th or so post, a guy says "Dude, I can't believe the name of your project is the same as mine!! But mine's for VX!!"

Then the author replies back "Gotta change the name to "Final Fantasy Legends VX"

...Facepalmed so hard my face is pepper red.

And then people ask me why I don't participate in Brazilian RM communities.
It's snowing really bad out there, so I'm going to be snowed in for a good while. Between that and my friend being in the hospital for the flu knocking her on her butt, I guess my weekend might be looking pretty boring in the house.

Still though, I'd better run out and grab some stuff from the store while the roads aren't horrible just yet.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
"I want my submission up! Why isn't it up? I need it to be uuuup!"
I know it takes a while for it but I am geeked :) I am also impatient :P

and its snowing here too!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Feldschlacht IV
It's snowing really bad out there, so I'm going to be snowed in for a good while. Between that and my friend being in the hospital for the flu knocking her on her butt, I guess my weekend might be looking pretty boring in the house.

Still though, I'd better run out and grab some stuff from the store while the roads aren't horrible just yet.

pffft. Live in Maine, lazy bum. We drive to the store through blizzards uphill both ways! Every day!

(we have to buy a lot of lobster)

(actually I don't like lobster. At the last staff dinner the girls I was sitting between tickled me with the lobster feeler antennae thingers and it grossed me out. I was also the only person there not eating meat. I like dick. I am a failure to humanity!)

okay I was about to post "BUT WHITEOUTS ARE MY LIFE" but if you don't live in snowregion you probably would think something nasty :<

help my posting is devolving
not so far! you didn't use halp or welp or anything!
I finally got a mic for my PS3. Little did I realize, though, that it could also be a PC mic. That'll be helpful in the future if I ever do LT's or LP's.
Right now I'm wondering how our latest game is going to rate on JayIsGames. The review just went up and it's favourable, but the user scores haven't been tallied up yet. :<
A girl bought me Justin Bieber's autobiography. It's a short book needless to say.
I'm pretty sure its just 1 page.

"I'm 16 and I ain't done shit yet. What did you expect? THE END."
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Orig
A girl bought me Justin Bieber's autobiography. It's a short book needless to say.

dump her immediately
never return her calls
kentona you'd like it, there's a lot of generic canadian pride MAPLE LEAF ZAMBONI HOCKEY PUCK

Cute pictures though :3
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

(zombie on a zamboni)

slashphoenix: I don't think Orig can dump a girl.
Cat Cannon

If you build it, will they come?
author=Feldschlacht IV
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/10/japan-new-adults-record-lowSucks for Japan, man!

This is not even close to a problem in the United States.
Which is why he clearly stated "Sucks for Japan". Nothing in that statement remarked that this was a problem for the USA.