WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Betcha it started in IRC!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Ah, then we'll never find it, oh well.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the initial creation might have been on GW. If it wasn't, it wasn't too long after I joined here.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I think we're going to have do a reboot and create an origin story.

Oops, sorry that's my comic book geek showing.
On a side-note, that voice sounds awesome.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Interesting: Kentona's crib notes refer to make as MAEK and then NewBlack says, that he rejects that in favor of MAK, MAKGAM. So nhubi may be right about the co-opting business.

RMN etymology.
By the way, pianotm? Got any ideas regarding this dream of mine? I'm curious.
Especially given that I had a great time. Although I dreamed the first part at home.
pianotm
I can't help but feel that that black helicopter has more to do with your own feelings about your sister than anything else. It is black, and this color always represents your sub-conscious self. Now, a helicopter often represents goals and aspirations.

What are your thoughts on it? It's your dream. How did it make you feel? What did it make you think about your sister? How did you feel when the helicopter took her. How did you feel about your sister in this dream? What role did your mother play, other than reaching for the phone?
Which is why I'm confused. I can't make much sense of it compared to others.

I was anxious through and through - and while my sister was the object of worry, I didn't really have a great concern for her, but was keeping it inward rather than anything else. My mother played no role whatsoever apart from reaching for the phone. I didn't spoke a single word (aside from that shout)

I didn't watch her being taken, she simply already was in there - I didn't question that. All I felt was how menacing that helicopter was and that it'll come back to get her.

So with what a helicopter may mean .. perhaps worry about the future? As in goals and stuff. That'd make the most sense to me. There is a lot I like to do, but I have no idea whether I am physically capable of going through with what I'm planning. And I know what others encourage me to do is impossible as I am right now.

Thanks, pianotm. I have no clue when it comes to color and other symbolism in dreams^^

.. I still have no clue why my sister was there, though.
pianotm
You said that you admired this particular sister most and that she hated you growing up. You also said that you had little contact with her these days. Is it possible that in your dream, she wanted to get into the helicopter? If so, could the helicopter be a representation of her rejection growing up?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I mean, it's possible you were just watching too many action movies and you want to be Jack Bauer. And your sister fit the criteria for someone who could be rescued by you, so the dream put her in a situation where you could do that.

It's not necessarily about her at all - dreams will sometimes come up with the scenario first, and haphazardly add people later in the dream when they're needed. They're bad at writing like that. Helicopters are like the modern equivalent of dragons - flying, bullet-breathing monstrosities that you really can't fight or run from. If they're against you, they're gonna win.

If it is about her, I'd simply say you're worried that circumstances out of your control are taking her away from you. And that you feel like you can't win against whatever is making her leave.
pianotm
author=LockeZ
If it is about her, I'd simply say you're worried that circumstances out of your control are taking her away from you. And that you feel like you can't win against whatever is making her leave.

This is something I was chewing on. I'd add to this that you feel like you're making her leave. The helicopter definitely represents a part of you. The subconscious is ancient, older than we are, and that's not just meta-physical fluff, there is an actual belief in science and an elusive bit of evidence that the subconscious may contain genetic memory, the actual living memory of your ancestors. If this helicopter is the dragon as LockeZ says, then you are definitely reaching into your subconscious. Just as black is a representation of your subconscious, the dragon in dreams is a personification of the subconscious.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Money sucks.
Man, I need to start keeping a dream diary again. I had one for about a year straight back in 2012, but completely gave up on it after that for some reason. I only recorded like two dreams that were fucking awesome this year.

I've had some pretty fucked up and interesting dreams. I should get piano to analyze them, since that seems to be the hot new trend.
I got it from some RMN oldies that were around when I was quite new (and aren't around much now, if at all), so it probably goes back way further. Tardis was a notable mak gam sayer. I just liked it a lot so I adopted it. I also was a big fan of the Action 52 gamepage which may have had something to do with it - with the usage being MAK GAM ERRDAY or something. I also like saying MORK GORM these days.

But yeah, I can't claim that mantle, sadly.
author=Dudesoft
Money sucks.

Allow me to take all of yours off of your hands, then. :D
Can't make any connections with my sister, really. And I can't have driven her out of anything for a multitude of reasons, nor did that thought ever cross my mind.
Oh well. I'm happy with how it is.

I should get some sleep for school. Ugh.
author=MajoracanKing
author=Dudesoft
Money sucks.
Allow me to take all of yours off of your hands, then. :D
My fat stacks of cash aren't enough for you? Hot damn, you are a greedy little bastard! :P
author=Dudesoft
Money sucks.

It does. Especially when you smash 90$ Razer Headphones in a fit of stupid rage. Ugh...

Gonna be big spending tomorrow, with that and the monthly transit pass.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
I love only having calc on Mondays :3

>though I should probably stop staying up till midnight/1 AM the next day