WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I used to respect my university for banning bottled water. But then I found it was just an elaborate scheme to make way for the school's own line of boxed water. Figures.
Why would you ban bottled water? There are some kids that get thirsty in class. What would they prefer? You bring Coke to class instead? :/
Yeah banning bottled water is ridiculous. How could that be respectable? People need hydration, especially with how long College/Uni days and classes can go.

I don't personally drink bottled water. I just have a Brita filter jug in my apartment here. Back in Newfoundland I had it made though- Our house is about 10 minutes drive away from a natural spring that has delicious water.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I think it was banning the sale of bottled water, not the students using it.
Yeah, the sale of bottled water. And by bottled water, I meant that Dasani/Aquafina/Nestle crap.

You guys know that refillable water bottles are thing, right?
unity
You're magical to me.
As long as they allowed you to refill water bottles, then yeah, I'd be fine. Though it is totally weird that they did it just so they could sell their own water O_o
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Banning eating and drinking in class is pretty standard. It's messy, distracting, and you have other things you're supposed to be doing. At the college and post-graduate level it's often up to the professor rather than the school though. I've had some professors who were like "You guys are adults now, so if you want to bring chips and soda to class, just don't be idiots or assholes about it. Clean up your desk if you make a mess, because I'm sure as hell not going to, and the janitor only comes twice a month." And then I've had others who were like "Unlike high school, you all are here of your own free will, hopefully because you think this subject matter is important. If that is true then you will not speak, you will not drink water, you will not reach into your bags, you will not bring phones into my class, and you will not do anything else except sit still and learn. I have 60 minutes to lecture you, and you will spend 60 minutes giving that lecture your undivided attention. You should drop out of school if you don't even care enough to do that."
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i missed the RM2k3 Golden Week and Aether Pulse was just put on hiatus. i'm kinda sad about it!

& also i don't know why people support the sale of bottled water rather than just re-usable water bottles?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Tap water is gross in a lot of places.
I have a certain brand that I use because the tap water in my town - while drinkable and safe to guzzle - tastes of copper and pool cleaner. Yeah... I prefer not to think about drinking a pool when having a glass of water thanks.

The best tap water is the kind you can light on fire.

My mother's been watching all kinds of conspiracy stuff on the YouTubes and such, so I get to occasionally here all about how the fluoride in the tap water is put in there to slowly calcify our brains until we're all submissive zombies. Of course, bottled water comes in plastic bottles, which will give you the cancers, so you can't drink that either! It's obviously all a grand scheme to slowly weaken the useless eaters of the world to ease the plutocracy/reptoid/NWO/build-a-bear corporation global takeover.

Anyways, been doing Unity tutorials. So far the program's not so scary. It is a little difficult to follow the tutorials sometimes when they were made for an older version of Unity, but so far I haven't had any real issues.
nhubi
I'm thinking I really need to thank whomever it was who reversed the picture order in my locker, now the latest addition is the first one I see for inclusion in forum posts/reviews/comments etc.

So to whomever (Anky? Kentona?) Thanks!
@nhubi: Aren't there little arrows under the tabs so you can rearrange your files?
nhubi
That's on the locker page, I'm talking about when you want to add something to a comment etc and you hit the locker icon, up until now it was in straight chronological order as default now it appears to be in reverse which cuts down a step of having to press the little locker icon, then choose the last page, then choose the image.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=turkeyDawg
Anyways, been doing Unity tutorials. So far the program's not so scary. It is a little difficult to follow the tutorials sometimes when they were made for an older version of Unity, but so far I haven't had any real issues.

Yuss! Have you checked out the ones on the Unity site itself? They're very solid and I believe they're pretty new, although it slips my mind whether they use stuff specific to Unity 5.
author=nhubi
That's on the locker page, I'm talking about when you want to add something to a comment etc and you hit the locker icon, up until now it was in straight chronological order as default now it appears to be in reverse which cuts down a step of having to press the little locker icon, then choose the last page, then choose the image.

it wasn't me. I always just hand code all of my bbc
nhubi
I'm going to go with Anky then. The hidden miracle worker.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=nhubi
I'm thinking I really need to thank whomever it was who reversed the picture order in my locker, now the latest addition is the first one I see for inclusion in forum posts/reviews/comments etc.

So to whomever (Anky? Kentona?) Thanks!

You mean this doesn't happen to you constantly like it does to me?
I can't believe it took 11 days to do stats.
nhubi
It's been a busy fortnight, obviously.