WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Sated
author=Corfaisus
author=Housekeeping
I think that's only for the sugar-free ones. Whatever sugar substitute they're using causes explosive diarrhea because actually eating the gummi bears wasn't part of the testing process I guess.
You'd probably be better off just dousing your gummi bears in antifreeze than eating "sugar free" anything, because they load those things down with imitation sugar that's only one molecule different than straight up antifreeze.
Just a reminder that Corfaisus doesn't know that water and hydrogen peroxide are an atom different from each other.

#ChristianScience
I don't know if it makes it better or worse that I only got this information from someone else and spread it without considering the very obvious that one molecule makes literally all the difference.

Also keep my religion and the religion of everyone who actually gives me the time of day (those I call friends) out of this. You're a thinking man; you're better than that. Call me an idiot, but don't call my friends idiots by association.
Yes, Sated, please do keep religion out of this. Just because there happen to be some idiots in Christianity doesn't mean there aren't idiots in every other fucking religion and non-religion out there. There are plenty of Christains who are on board with science and facts. More than you obviously think. Quit with the generalisations.

Uh, not saying you're an idiot, Corf. Just that he's implying that Christians are idiots. :/

ESBY
extreme disappointment
has the phrase "not saying you're an idiot" ever been said to someone that wasn't an idiot.
not that i'm saying you're an idiot, corf
It's a bit like "no offense" in that way.

Example:
No offense, but Christians are idiots.
User was warned for this post
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Whenever a person precedes a sentence with "No offense intended", it can be generally determined that offense is precisely what is intended.
Well, in this case, I wasn't. I was pointing out that I was making a point of examples because that's basically what Sated was stating and I based my reply on him based on what he was saying.

I was clarifying that I was responding to Sated's tone/word use, not calling Corf an idiot by association with idiotic Christians. I thought that was pretty obvious but needed saying since people would likely misconstrue what I was saying... which ya'll did anyway, ffs.

author=ESBY
has the phrase "not saying you're an idiot" ever been said to someone that wasn't an idiot.
not that i'm saying you're an idiot, corf
Um... yes? It depends on the context. If you say "I'm not saying you're an idiot but <insert stupid thing person did>." then you can assume that you're insinuating that they're an idiot. That's not what I did. I made a point first and then realised that it could have been misconstrued by those reading to assume that Corf was an idiot. Then I pointed out that I was not, in fact, saying that at all.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
He is sort of an idiot though.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty
Well, in this case, I wasn't. I was pointing out that I was making a point of examples because that's basically what Sated was stating and I based my reply on him based on what he was saying.

I was clarifying that I was responding to Sated's tone/word use, not calling Corf an idiot by association with idiotic Christians. I thought that was pretty obvious but needed saying since people would likely misconstrue what I was saying... which ya'll did anyway, ffs.

I misconstrued nothing. I was making a simple quip in response to the general conversation, and it was nothing meant specifically for your comment, but for all comments in general.
author=LockeZ

In my experience, most people are. Actually, I've never met anyone who wasn't a bit of an idiot in some way. XD
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Shinan
Example:
No offense, but Christians are idiots.

''User was warned for this post''

lol
author=Liberty
There are plenty of Christains who are on board with science and facts.

Heh heh, Christ stains; you tell him, Lib.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ

If I weren't, I'd have a hell of a time associating with people. With what little intellect I have (120 IQ), I've found that there's different tiers of people and you can very easily be born into a tier that separates you from just about everyone else in the population. Some might call it "privilege".

The phrase "both a gift and a curse" is quite valid here.

My big question is whether those who act the fool are actually foolish or if they're functioning at a higher level but have personality quirks, because I've known people like this and I feel I've incorrectly gauged their intelligence by what I saw from their speech/actions.
author=Housekeeping
author=Liberty
There are plenty of Christains who are on board with science and facts.
Heh heh, Christ stains; you tell him, Lib.

:shrug:
I'm a Christian too. Doesn't mean I don't stumble over myself when typing though.

JESUS TAKE THE KEYBOARD... it'd probably make more sense. >.<;
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
There's a point where you should just stop talking since you only make it worse. Just like the net neutrality thread.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I am an atheist for the most part but I say stuff like

''Oh sweet jesus''
''Oh my god''
''Oh dear lord in heaven''
''Your name gives me dominion over you, demon, and I do know your name! In the name of the father and in the son and in the holy spirit I conDEMN YOU BACK TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL''

Ps: I have attempted exorcism on my brother because I am convinced that he is the spawn of satan

Yes, I checked to see if he had 666 written below his hair
Corfaisus
author=Frogge
''Your name gives me dominion over you, demon, and I do know your name! In the name of the father and in the son and in the holy spirit I conDEMN YOU BACK TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL''

Ps: I have attempted exorcism on my brother because I am convinced that he is the spawn of satan

Yes, I checked to see if he had 666 written below his hair

That's just ridiculous televangelist (or as I'm about to start calling it, pay-to-sin) nonsense. Read Acts 19:13-16 to see why.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Yeah, demons in the true sense don't exist
ESBY
extreme disappointment
the catholic church is the anti-christ!
Corfaisus
author=InfectionFiles
Yeah, demons in the true sense don't exist

I know people who choose to prescribe exorcism and singing over the household of the mentally ill instead of the much-needed and actually beneficial antipsychotics. These people are insulting and I don't call them friends.

author=ESBY
the catholic church is the anti-christ!

Antichrist? No, because they at least still acknowledge that Christ is Lord. Antithetical to Christ? Most likely. We have to look no further than this to see why:

Its central focus is on salvation through works wherein man can also be saved, not only by faith but also by undergoing the sacraments that include infant baptism, communion and many others.

John 14:6 shoots this down immediately. Matthew 19:16-30 further buries the folly of humanity's pride and ability to save itself.