WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=pianotm
Deviantart member: Here's a poll.
Poll: Only one choice.

I get the feeling that these people on Deviantart don't fully understand the concept of a poll...

Clearly there's only one choice: love it or leave it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Corfaisus
pianotm
Deviantart member: Here's a poll.
Poll: Only one choice.

I get the feeling that these people on Deviantart don't fully understand the concept of a poll...
Clearly there's only one choice: love it or leave it.

Well, it's a great way to get only the answer you want to see; don't let anyone have an answer you don't want.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Well tbh if there is someone at fault it's deviantart for allowing one choice polls to exist.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=GreatRedSpirit
I never knew I needed this game in my lifepress x to honk

First day purchase.
Mirak
That looks hella cute
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yo geese are the shit. I'm all over that

Today I asked one of my co-workers if he wanted to work from home tomorrow.

He said he'd rather not, because if he stayed at home, his wife would "take advantage of him" and make him do stuff around the house, and babysit their kid.

For some reason I found that really depressing...
author=Yellow Magic

He said he'd rather not, because if he stayed at home, his wife would "take advantage of him" and make him do stuff around the house, and babysit their kid.

I'm not sure if I'm depressed for the husband, wife or kid. Probably all of them? That kind of situation sketches me out though. Part of the reason marriage and children have never really been on the agenda for me too. XD
Yellow Magic
author=Gourd_Clae
I'm not sure if I'm depressed for the husband, wife or kid. Probably all of them? That kind of situation sketches me out though. Part of the reason marriage and children have never really been on the agenda for me too. XD

You and me both, fam
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i've been craving coffee for two hours and yet i'm just sitting here
Mirak
Oh god it's so nice to be back home, in the city, where stuff happens. A beautiful week awaits me here.

Working at the ranch is very difficult and stressing when your boss is an 80 year old man.
TIL I have a distant relative who's lived to be 94 despite regularly smoking cigarettes, dipping snuff, and drinking beer cans with table salt poured on top, and has recently become obsessed with a family legend about buried Civil War era gold, and is currently digging holes all over his property with construction equipment.
Corfaisus
A real life horror story ensued.
Corfaisus
Finishing off someone's soda for them. Good idea or bad idea?
author=Yellow Magic

I don't remember being your co-worker...or having this conversation...
Yellow Magic
author=Sated
Without knowing the actual conversation, that kinda just sounds like they want to get work done without being distracted. But I imagine I'm being too naive.

Yeah, maybe ...

author=kentona
I don't remember being your co-worker...or having this conversation...

You're tearing me apart, kentona!
Can I go home yet?... *at work :(