WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

post=83678
I am disappointed in the lack of support for Deeper. Might as well chalk it up as another effectively canceled project. I wish I had better control of my creative energies.

Take advantage of RMN3 to see if you can't turn that around.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=83678
I am disappointed in the lack of support for Deeper. Might as well chalk it up as another effectively canceled project. I wish I had better control of my creative energies.

Also, in RMN3 this topic is 93 PAGES LONG.

Realize that during that time you were banned and the site was going through major upgrades.
post=83418
If you click on the green arrow on the far right, the last page of the topic is opened.

Oh, neat. That's good enough for me.
This whole time I've been wondering what happened to RMN because every time I clicked my bookmark link "http://rpgmaker.net/forums/index.php" I got nothing... what an idiot.
At least with everyone using the same forum time offset, Mafia games will get easier to coordinate.
I AM THE WEBMASTER

FEEL THE POWER OF MY FIREWALL
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Blizzard killed StarCraft II lan support to 'prevent piracy'. >:(

Guess I'm just going to have to wait for a hack made by the pirates then.
How much RMN has changed over the past few months.
I've done so well not to post a screen in the screen shot thread for such a long amount of time.
I have so much shit to do... so many promises to keep... and the summer heat isn't helping me work faster!

I can't count the number of times I've had great ideas for a game and scrapped them later. I have some ideas, but my current plan will take a lot of planning and effort... here's hoping I can stick with it.
Perhaps I should just open VX, put the Mack tiles and some scripts in and just start making until I have a Crazegame (sans the quality). Just to hone my craft and have something to do.
There's a fucking tear in my pool lining. I'm trying to figure out if I can get it fixed somehow without having to pay for the whole thing to be redone.
I'm thinking about how this is probably the worst piece of music in any video game ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCf2uAYiZU
I THINK YOU MEAN BEST LET ME HELP YOU
thanks youtube / a bunch of sites including RMN2, apparently I am supposed to use a newer browser. SORRY I HAD NO IDEA IE8 WAS SO AGÉD
Feld, the best thing about that music? Your father is killed, you have an emotional breakdown because you couldn't save him, you turn to fight the person that did it....and then that boss battle music plays. It's the first time you hear it too.

post=84144
There's a fucking tear in my pool lining. I'm trying to figure out if I can get it fixed somehow without having to pay for the whole thing to be redone.

Google "mighty putty", you won't be disappointed.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
post=83688
post=83678

Also, in RMN3 this topic is 93 PAGES LONG.
Realize that during that time you were banned and the site was going through major upgrades.

Well, what about since then?

Speaking of which, the forums seem pretty quiet in general, lately. I wonder if it's because more people are using the site.
More people have always been using the site, that's what WIP has been trying to tell everyone the past forever and a half! Personally, I feel RMN3 does inspire making games for some reason.