1 Water canteen: 1 gil.
--------------------------
100 gil exactly. (yippe)

Ability : Sing from FF5
Prexus
Lockpick Set (38 gil)
22x Dried Meat (42 gil)
Attack Dog (20 gil)

Ability: !Animals (Hunter Ability from FF5)

<<ooc: I think I came up with a creative use for food :)>>
You are diabolical....
(If anyones wondering about the pillows....well, i can't let my moogle buddy sleep on a rock!)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm going to Hit Lobo C with my Ten-Foot Pole.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Ok, ok, I'll bite. I'll play a FFTA Assassin, Viera. (sans all the abilities, obviously.)
Give me....
Sword
Crossbow
Armour
Torch
Canteen of Water
Flask of Booze
Dried Meat
Rope

Ability:Counter!

Edit; i just noticed the FF6 theme. So instead of Viera, just some sexy chick
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Arandomgamemaker, please pick one song ability, not the entire skillset which contains eight songs.

ALLY TURNS
Dak (NPC)
Dak attacks the Vomammoth with his mace (rolls 1). The mace cracks in two and the Vomammoth appears nonplussed. Dak runs in fear.

Hobbie (NPC)
Hobbie crouches low behind an outcropping of rock, his hands covering his head, whimpering incomprehensibly.

PLAYER TURNS
Zeuzio
You snap your fingers and a slot machine falls from the sky. You coolly pull the lever and the reels start spinnig. They come up: 5 1 5. A prismatic gem falls out of the prize slot with a *clunk* and promptly evaporates as rainbow beams erupt from the ground under the enemies' feet. The slot machine then vanishes in a puff of video game logic.

Lobo A and Lobo C howl in pain as the edges of the laser beams burn their skin (rolled 3). They will receive -1 to dodge chance until the end of next round.
Lobo B is disintegrated, leaving behind a wisp of groovy-looking rainbow smoke (rolled 5).
The beams miss Lobo D and Vomammoth (rolled 2).

Gourd_Clae
You make a fist and bonk Lobo A over the head super duper hard (rolled 6). The attack shatters the wolf's skull, splattering wolf brains everywhere. You are a disgusting mess and your pillow now smells like the inside of a wolf.

Dorakyura
With Wolf B dead, you automatically target Lobo C instead and attempt to lasso it while riding your sweet motorcycle (rolled 2 +1 = 3). You successfully rope the beast but fall off your motorcycle while doing so. You have stopped it from attacking this round but are now on foot.

MrChearlie
You down an entire flask of booze, without any fruity girl drink mixers or anything. You feel moderately tipsy. You will receive -1 to attack rolls for the rest of the day.

Nightowl
You quickly macguyver up a molotov cocktail and hurl it wolfward (rolled 2). Unfortunately you throw like a girl and miss by about five feet. Lobo D is startled and moves quickly away from the flames. Your flask of booze has been used up, and your rope is now only most of a rope.

RabitZ
You decapitate Lobo C with a magnificent arc of your blade (rolled 6 +1 +1 = 6). The severed head is catapulted into the air and strikes Zeuzio in the back of his own head, knocking him unconscious. Zeuzio falls face forward into the snow.

Avee
You do a flying roundhouse kick into Vomammoth's face (rolled 1). You land directly in the Vomammoth's gaping mouth, causing it to reflexively chomp down and bite you in half. The lower half of your body has been eaten and the top half lies in a pool of blood-stained snow. You are dead, but will get better after a good night's sleep. The Vomammoth looks nourished from the meal and will get +1 to attack rolls.

Allen Hunter
With Lobo B already dead, the game's convoluted auto-targetting algorithm causes you to pummel the Vommamoth (rolled 6). You correctly input the button sequence left, right, left, A. The mammoth is seriously injured by your lightning-fast jabs! However, the beast counterattacks with its tusks and gores you (rolled 5 -1 = 4). Both you and the Vomammoth are wounded and cannot move more than a couple steps.

Yellow Magic
You draw magic from Vomammoth. One casting of the magic spell Cure is added to your stock.

SorceressKyrsty
You get a safe distance from the Vomammoth and pole it in the kidney (rolled 4 -1 = 3). The Vomammoth howls in pain and knocks the weapon out of your hand. You will need to spend a turn to retrieve it if you want to use it again this battle. The creature's energy is spent and it will receive -1 to attack rolls.

ENEMY TURNS

Lobo D
Lobo D is uninjured and attacks Nightowl (rolled 6 -1 = 5). It snaps its jaws around his legs and shakes fiercely, tearing his leg muscle apart. The beast tosses Nightowl into the air with its powerful jaws, and Nightowl lands in the flames of his own firebomb. Nightowl's injury keeps him from moving to escape the fire. He will die if not rescued. The wolf scampers away and backs into a corner.

Vomammoth
Unable to charge your group after taking so much damage, the Vomammoth attacks the person already nearest to it: Allen Hunter. It attacks him with a rising tusk attack (rolled 1 +1 -1 = 1). Though injured, Allen is able to not only dodge the goring but plant one foot on the flat of the tusk. The rising force lifts him into the air and launches him onto the Vomammoth's back. Allen Hunter is now riding bareback on a fucking wooly mammoth. Dorakyura looks jealous.

Players who are still conscious and alive may submit an action.

New players will be added at the end of the battle.
EPIC FAIL !!

(at least I now know I taste good)
:'(

Welp, at least Slots has proven to be very useful.
Dudesoft
I want to rescue nightowl, but don't want to accidentally get hurt. Hmmm... perhaps I could send in my moogle after him, while aiding the moogle's rescue attempts from the sidelines.

And now my pillow smells like lobo...
Dudesoft
If I can jump in the battle, I may as well. I'd use my crossbow on Lobo D to join the frey.

Slums with the teachers in a pool of alcohol and sad memories of Daddy's abuse.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
EDIT: I'll take a swing at Lobo D
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Dudesoft, you will be added to the team after this battle ends. You can hang out at the inn and drink for now. If they don't serve booze at the inn, I'm sure the teachers at the newbie school drink heavily and know where to get a pint.

Anyone else who wants to name their character something other than their username can do so. Anyone who wants to name their dogs, turtles or moogles can also do so. I am attempting to update the original post in real-time to reflect your current inventories when you use up items, so you can check it any time you are wondering how many flasks of booze you have left.

I'll allow you to change actions up until all actions are submitted.
Dudesoft
Staph Tespan is my assassin chick, then!
I'll name my moogle "Limn" then.
Sweeto!

Name my moogle "Moggy".
Name my turtle "Sheldy".

(Am i in the game quite yet?)
LockeZ
Need you to decide on a specific ability, Arandomgamemaker, not an entire set of abilities.

Dudesoft, you can be a Viera if you want. It's more FF themed than strictly FF6 themed. Or you can be cosplaying as a viera, if you prefer.
Nevermind. Haha, too bad I can't name my pillow.
Oh, i see....Hm, i'll change my ability to Cure, then.
I'll name my dog "Hoochie".