PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
now you saying about VERY DEEP AND COMPLEX PLAN of saving Marrend from lynching. It looks very scummy for me.

that's not what I said at all. The move was made to primarily obtain a reaction from Marrend but also to see who would vote/not vote for him and why and what that would mean in conjunction with how I retracted.

Marrend stood extremely firm, no one would have beleived you if you had not retracted,

Several people were voting for Marrend, actually. And considering Marrend does not have the cop saying he is innocent...

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'd also like an answer to this: Why is it wrong for me to help a lynch on Shinan (when we have determined that Zeuzio, another person calling loudly for his ejection, was town) but right for you to bandwagon that lynch? Where exactly are you absolved of responsibility?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I am one of the rare people to not have voted against Sinan, no luck!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh, whoops, looks like you're right.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Inspecting closely, I think ONE of gourd_clae/mirrormasq is innocent.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Sorry, I meant ONE of gourd_clae/yellow magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Honestly, the fact that despite has not posted yet pretty much means, to me, that he is a vanillia townie.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm just saying that lynching someone that is, from my point of view, probably town, is probably not beneficial to our cause (which is killing bad dudes)

1) You stuck up for Despite on Day 1 and said that killing bad dudes was our goal as if a townie needed to emphasize this.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Haha, wow, you're really going to vote him for saying you are suspicious? You are.

2) Oh, look, you pretty much defended LWG.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
something to add:
that's why they lurk and post awkward things and only make dumb jokes that have no impact on the game.

if you are town post post post. It is the true path to being trusted. If you are mafia, post post post as well, because you will probably screw up.

3) Here you say that villains joke around alot. How many times have you joked around CAVE? 5-8 times total I'd say. If you don't believe me, ask and you shall receive.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I actually just needed a fourth name.

What I find interesting is that you take issue with me suspecting mirrormasq and not kyrsty.

4) Here you snap at me for questioning you and then clam up. What? Oh, didn't work, did it? Better be quiet. At the time, I just thought you may have accepted it and moved on, but now that I look at it you never do anything like this. Ever. Again.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Shinan
You'll find out my role soon enough
He died as he lived, anti-town to his very last breath. I will always remember Shinan as a weirdo who did a bunch of bad things and then died. Requiescat in pace.

Will post more later, when I am not dead.

5) Like I said before, why is he so sure of this. Why so smug, Cave? Happy that we're right in your hands?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
So, Marrend, would you like to explain why you claimed for no reason?

Or, more specifically, why you claimed my role, Shy Guy?

On second thought, no, don't even worry about it. Eject Marrend

5) The above was completely unnecessary and calls Cave into question: If he can pull off something likethis so easily, isn't it likely he's a villain?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MirrorMasq
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
????HOw is two people claiming the same role not strong evidence
It's an evidence against you OR Marrend.
Who has a cop saying they're innocent

It doesn't explain why you said your targets are me OR Kyrsty. Why not me, Marrend, or Kyrsty? Why Kyrsty at all when we have this very obvious issue at hand?

6) Despite knowing very well that you're not the Shy Guy and you may accidentally kill one of your own from the lack of reaction on his part, you push more suspicion onto Marrend.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
Really, Cave? That's messed up, we may have accidentally ejected Marrend. And I thought we had another villain.

#cancel lynch
You'll notice that I said I wanted to hear from Marrend before we ejected him and was careful to wait for his posts so that I could unvote.

7) See number 6 for why this is suspicious.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
You can post whatever you want. I never did anything with any malicious intent so I don't doubt I'll have no problem refuting this argument that I am King Bowser

8) You say this but 6 says otherwise.
9)
author=MirrorMasq
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Can you think of any reason of why, if I was mafia, I would fake claim and then retract instead of killing Marrend?

Because I can't.
You confused us. Either because you wanted it (hi, villain) or because you made a bad move. You said you just wanted to see his reaction at first, now you saying about VERY DEEP AND COMPLEX PLAN of saving Marrend from lynching. It looks very scummy for me.

I still have ldida1 as suspect, and I'm agree with Kyrsty being suspicious as well, but I can't just forget about this fake roleclaim.
author=rabitZ

This is cool since as an audience member I am Yellow Magic's fan. Which means I'm pretty much collectively with the other audience protecting Yellow Magic. So, I think we're both innocent.

10)Another thing for you cave, why aren't you dead? You're a good player and you were a big target last game. Hm?
11) Are you just wildly throwing your suspicons around or what? Whoops, you don't look back at the information gathered. Villains usually do things on the spot.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh, whoops, looks like you're right.
12) You yourself said this was a game of intuition. Alot of people have siad you look suspicous throughout the game. Oh look, intuition.
* said * suspcious . Sorry.
chana
author=rabitZ

I'm thinking they're both innocent actually. At this point, it seems rather obvious for Gourd but for Yellow Magic also, throwing us on the wrong tracks to make a diversion?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
1. Yeah, I did. I even became a fan of his at night! Because I didn't think he was mafia.
2. No, I was pointing out that pyrodoom's reasoning for a LWG vote was flimsy. And it was. It was literally "you voted me so I am voting you."
3. There is a difference between making jokes and only jokes to cover for a lack of content and mixing the two. Ask yourself, have I been doing the former?
4. What do you mean "didn't work out." Do you think I was expecting you to say "yeah I'm mafia I give up?" or that I was wondering what your reasoning to take issue with that post was?
5. What are you even taking issue with here?
5. Lol I've already addressed this over and over. Please see my most recent posts. It was not at all "unnecessary" because I and other people have said Marrend looks more town now.
6. There was actually no chance of me killing Marrend because I was watching this thread very carefully. If you recall, I said I didn't want him dead until he had posted a defense, and then I make a post RIGHT after him. IIRC, he had about what, two votes on him at that time? Three, even? It takes twice that to lynch at this stage, I believe.
7. I don't get it.
8. Don't know what this means either. Please elaborate.
9. ??? A post I have addressed
10. Mafia isn't targeting me because rabitz is cop and has confirmed I am an audience member. Mafia knows this to be true. They didn't kill rabitz because they think koops is still alive. Why aim for an audience member when you can hit a hero? Prior to my role reveal, I can't say why they didn't target me. I'm not privy to their minds.
11. I made a mistake because chana DID vote shinan, she just retracted. What makes you think villains do things on the spot? They actually have to be way more careful and weigh each and every word since every individual lie can be used against them.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
12) You yourself said this was a game of intuition. Alot of people have siad you look suspicous throughout the game. Oh look, intuition.

some people can be wrong about things. Not everyone is a perfect melding of logic and muscle. Don't know how you can construe this as a point against me.
chana
author=CAVE_DOG
chana DID vote shinan, she just retracted.

How can you check the posts in so much detail as to see I voted against Shinan once and not check the overall results ?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I just glanced through your post history. RMN doesn't have a system for seeing all of one person's posts in one thread so forgive me if I chose looking through your posts instead of trying to find when Shinan died in this thread and made a boo-boo
Well, since rabitZ investigated you and you turn out to be innocent, that doesn't mean you are totally innocent yet, or you are a twisted townie, or dooplish, am I right?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there are three possibilities
1. rabitz is mafia and I am also mafia
2. rabitz is cop and I am doopliss
3. Rabitz is cop and I am an audience member

can you prove you are not dooplish?
1) Okey-Doke. I'd feel better if you address why you fellt it necessary to put in the last, rather awkward sounding, part.
2) This'll do as an answer.
3)I would have no idea Cave. You're putting on a friendly face with your jokes, yet you seem to be extremely hostile otherwise.
4)No, I was talking to myself. Either way, address the question and stop being aggressive. It's not helping you as I'm becoming more hesitant of your answers.
5) That you could easily get us to lynch whoever you wanted as you showed. What's to say you're not using you're persuaion to hide your villainy ways? This isn't one you could really answer and it's not proof of anything, so don't sweat this one.
6) And yet, you kinda threw him under the bus, albeit ready to save him. The point was he hadn't spoken yet and there was already enough "evidence" against him when you said you were shy guy.
7) You already had enough pressure on him. Why did you need more? Because you were being doubted?
8)You said you had no malicious intent yet you were putting more pressure on him then necessary. That really seemed malicious to me. And especially with the knowledge that he didn't actually say anything wrong.
9)Derp, I missed that. This question is answered.
10) I'm fairly certain everyone has pretty much said you're a good player this game. Well, except for Yellow Magic. So why would they want you around?
11) Because that's what I did last game. Anyway, this question is pretty much answered.