PAPER MAFIA

12) Good enough.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
there are three possibilities
1. rabitz is mafia and I am also mafia
2. rabitz is cop and I am doopliss
3. Rabitz is cop and I am an audience member

I like 2 but that's only because you're not in the clear yet. 1 is still possible though as well as 3.

How about...
13) You have not voted toward lynching on villain this round. LWG not included because of the Shadow Queen's interference.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

You have a talent for posting the evident, sounds very frank and transparent but comes at the wrong time, when doubt about your innocence is gaining..?
I'm going to sleep now, so don't like kill me or anything. I'm still talking to Cave.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
4)No, I was talking to myself. Either way, address the question and stop being aggressive. It's not helping you as I'm becoming more hesitant of your answers.
5) That you could easily get us to lynch whoever you wanted as you showed. What's to say you're not using you're persuaion to hide your villainy ways? This isn't one you could really answer and it's not proof of anything, so don't sweat this one.
6) And yet, you kinda threw him under the bus, albeit ready to save him. The point was he hadn't spoken yet and there was already enough "evidence" against him when you said you were shy guy.
7) You already had enough pressure on him. Why did you need more? Because you were being doubted?
8)You said you had no malicious intent yet you were putting more pressure on him then necessary. That really seemed malicious to me. And especially with the knowledge that he didn't actually say anything wrong.
9)Derp, I missed that. This question is answered.
10) I'm fairly certain everyone has pretty much said you're a good player this game. Well, except for Yellow Magic. So why would they want you around?
11) Because that's what I did last game. Anyway, this question is pretty much answered.

4. I did answer the question in that I asked for clarification. Except you actually didn't ask a question. If you don't want to provide it, I don't understand what you are asking.
I'd also like to address this hostility thing. I don't feel like I'm being hostile to anyone here beyond the fact that I want to lynch scum. I pushed pretty hard on Shinan but honestly I like him as a person, so I don't know what this is, but I am playing mafia on another forum where people are just straight up calling each other dumb and terrible so idk.

6. Like I said, I was watching the thread very carefully. Had the votes gotten uncomfortable, I would have unvoted and told everyone else to do so as well. I feel like the fact that I posted immediately after Marrend should be evidence of this.
7. What do you mean by pressure? That post I made was trying to urge Marrend to post something, because I really did not want to lynch him if he was town.
8. Mafia is a game where you have to put pressure on people to find out who is telling the truth and who is not.
10. Like I said, I'm not actually privy to the minds of the mafia. You can ask them why they did not kill me after the game is over.
13. Uh, if we aren't going to count LWG, who, if you will recall, I responded to pretty loudly with my call for his lynching and refutation of his arguments, then nobody has voted for a villian to be lynched so far.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=chana
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

You have a talent for posting the evident, sounds very frank and transparent but comes at the wrong time, when doubt about your innocence is gaining..?

I was answering a question posed to me with the facts.

No chearlie. I can't prove I am not doopliss. can you?
This is the only way I can prove it, unless you prove you are not.
#Eject Cave_Dog
let's see what happen, if you are innocent we can fully trust rabitZ, if not, that means rabitZ is villain and we win the game. I don't see what is wrong with that.
oh I forgot to cancel Kristy vote, sorry
#Cancel
#Eject Cave_Dog
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Rabitz is dying tonight, bro.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Yes... Looks like I am goner tonight.

Also... Wow, suddenly I am villain if CAVE is one?
I never claimed he was innocent, I just claimed I investigated him and he came out as an audience member. We all are aware he could be doopliss. I still don't see him as the "uber anti-town mafia" some of you seem to perceive him, but I could be mistaken.

@Chana: I meant at least one of them is innocent, for reasons that will be obvious to the keen observers. In fact, you could figure out their specific roles with 90% probability.

I have an unnerving feeling here.
If CAVE is innocent, mrchearlie and chana will jump to the top of my suspects list.
Also not forgetting kyrsty and idida1.

rabitZ
I know my avatar is the God of Mischief, but that doesn't mean I'm interested in lying and costing the town this game.

I don't like the fact that people suspect me for so very little. I could understand this if I was ejecting innocents left and right.

Fact remains, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO NEVER VOTED FOR ANYONE WHO TURNED OUT TO BE INNOCENT. (I voted Despite, Little Wing who both turned out to be villains).
chana
well with Despite you were lucky, but you are tied in with CAVE_DOG, if he's a villain you designated him as innocent... on the other hand there could be a complcation like last game, and you investigated LWG as villain, whigh he was, so you would not be automatically considered villain, but a lot of questions would be asked, for sure...
rabitZ
If he is a villain he is doopliss, and I only investigated him once.
The only way to tell for sure would be if I investigated him some time in the future and lived to tell the tale.
But that is doubtful at this stage.
chana
author=rabitZ
Sorry, I meant ONE of gourd_clae/yellow magic

with that capital ONE doesn't it sound like the other has to be a villan?
Wouldn't it have been clearer to say : "among those two, one is almost certainly innocent?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I've explained my reasons for being quiet...anyway

I was wary of voting LWG because of how quickly we bandwagoned him and I mean, I participated last game, and what happened to Trihan? OTL. Pyrodoom was an early game vote, and he wasn't being particularly friendly or helpful.

I think rabitZ is indeed our cop, and as he said he hasn't voted for anyone who wasn't a villain, even if he was lucky on the Despite vote. Voting twice for villains isn't a scummy move, no matter how you look at it.

So either CAVE is either town or Doopliss, and if he is indeed Doopliss he's doing a damn good job of covering his tracks, but as it's been said before CAVE is an aggressive player either way.

as always i am at a loss.

rabitZ
forgive me then, chana, for my linguistic error.
english is not my native language, as I have mentioned in the past in these forums.

I will go to sleep now.
This mafia game is at a very confusing stage, hopefully tomorrow I will see things more clearly.
chana
To reenforce the theory according to which CAVE_DOG is a villain, HIS list, right after Mirrormask and I posted doubts on him being town :
Mirrormasq
Chana
Chearlie
Kyrsty
Gourd_Clae
Marrend
Yellow_Magic
Rabitz
Cave_Dog
Surprised to see myself so high on the list which he precised went from most suspicious to less, and probably what triggered my rection, not for fear of being ejected but because I realized that meant CAVE_DOG considered me dangerous; while I had been up till then considered an inoffensive townie. CAVE_DOG's post before this concerning me was the following :"most likely good!! - rabitz, kyrsty, chana, gourd_clae".

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Are you referring to this post?
CAVE_DOG or not CAVE_DOG, and eventually RabitZ or not RabitZ, those are the questions, at least that's where I'm at now, the two main players! (and I thought this was getting easier...).

I actually didn't even realize this was to cast suspicion on me because it doesn't even really make any sense for this reason: Why is rabitz under suspicion at all? Is it normally the tactic of mafia to fake cop and lead a lynch on their brethren? So yeah. Didn't even know you were talking about who you wanted to lynch.

Mirrormasq has also been suspicious of me this entire game so that part of your post falls through.

also I don't really know what me changing my mind has to do with anything. People can do that, in theory. Are you going to get lynched next because you wanted to kill Idida and now have shifted focus on to me?

I'm considering more and more the idea that Trihan made multiple people goombas, but I still doubt it.

I'd be happy with lynching either chana, idida, or kyrsty today. Kyrsty has posted again how she is at a loss, which is a common thing that mafia do (See: Lily) and has been doing this the whole game.

Anyway, the game's being pretty foggy right now. There's no real clear villain contenders...at least so far.

So right now the only thing we have to go on is that the villains are being silent.
-.-''

that doesn't help at all! *shakes fist*

Kyrsty has been posting a lot of words, bandwagoning onto an easy pyrodoom lynch, trying to cast suspicion on everyone at once
Actually, that being said, unless it was a bluff, rabitZ isn't a villain, since he voted for Despite on day 1...but everyone who jumped on Shinan's ass, who was a hero, is looking pretty suspicious, especially Zeuzio, Marrend and CAVE_DOG, if I recall correctly.

Of course, rabitZ could've voted for Despite with the knowledge he wouldn't get ejected~

using a lot of extra keystrokes to say nothing, but all the time being afraid to vote someone unless it was pretty clear they were gonna get lynched. Oh, and also this thing that she never replied to when called out on it.

I'm actually massively busy and trying to stay with the game is proving a bit of a difficult task. ^^;

I tend to lurk a bit under certain circumstances. Last game I was a hero and I had a fairly crucial role, so I didn't want to get kicked out by accident. Plus things were a bit less hectic then ^3^;

What are these certain circumstances, exactly?

In fact##unvote
##vote SorceressKyrsty
chana
Actually I was more thinking of this :"Or Cave_Dog and RabitZ are 2 villains remarkably playing their role, making 2 factions the rest of the townies have to chose between when it (s neither of them, but that's a little farfetched" which is rather equivalent to the post you cited but maybe more precise, and I agree that it doesn't quite hold for RabitZ at least, now.
And as for MirrorMask, this : "My prime targets for today is either Cave or Kyrsty. It all can be changed though" (page 28).
chana
Also both of these posts came rather shortly before you posted your list, so the "change of mind" could seem very oriented..
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm audience, and I'm not good at this game. *shrugs*.

Eject me if you must.