HELLO ALL!!

Pages: 1
Hi everybody. My name is Hawkeye. I am a HUGE Dragon Quest fan and my desire to create my own DQ game let me to RPG Maker. I'm not new to RPGM. I've been working on a DQ fan game (Dragon Warrior Classic) for about a year now and it's pretty much done. But I have done all I can with it and now I need advance help to perfect it before a first official version can be released. So I will be asking for a lot of script help so I can try to make my game as Dragon Warrior-esque as possible.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hi, hope you find what you need here, and enjoy all the rest (I, myself, am not particularly an expert in making, sorry!).
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I randomly provide assistance wherever I can, but scripts are something I'm not too familiar with.

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Welcome ;)

You can check if there is already scripts here, I wish you luck since I am not so much of a game maker so cannot help you much.
I'm a game maker, but ever since I accidentally fried my computer(DAMN YOU INCONVENIENTLY PLACED GLASS OF TEA) I've only been allowed to download one program. I decided on SMBX, and well, I can't help with scripts, I can give you tips if you need them, otherwise...no.
well thank you all very much for the greetings. I've already posted a topic for help and it has already started to pay off. Joining here was a great decision :-D
Hiya, Hawkeye! Welcome to RMN.
That was always my favorite element in Chrono Cross. Er, I like it here too.
Dragon Warrior is so awesome. I got my copy when I subscribed to Nintendo Power back in the day. The rest is history...

Welcome to RMN! Good luck with your game!
Pages: 1